Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Witness to something terrible!!

Posted by on May. 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM
  • 262 Replies
Have you ever been in the wrong place at the wrong time or seen something you wished you didnt??

We heard loud noises at a GNC vitamin store and then we heard screams and saw 2 men coming an going out of building. Later on the news we seen that a young girl was murdered at that store. She was only 18 we called the police and gave a description of the 2 men and Thankfully her family had justice. However I still wish we didn't have to be there at that moment. We had 2 small babies with us an was helpless to go in an see what the noises were. Has anyone ever been in a similiar situation??
by on May. 3, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 3, 2014 at 1:40 PM
1 mom liked this

that's scary and no I haven't.

whitleypittman
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 1:43 PM
No.
christina122952
by on May. 3, 2014 at 1:45 PM
No I havent
Ricksmama
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 2:14 PM
Quoting hayliedlr:

that's scary and no I haven't.

Yes it was scary
Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 3, 2014 at 4:43 PM
That's scary.
TheQueenOfChaos
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 4:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I was present when a boy I knew hung himself. We were at a church rally when I was a teen and he actually passed us prior and we invited him to attend. He said he had to run to his bio-mothers house first. About 20 minutes later we hear 3 girls scream and we go into the alley of the church to see him hanging in a shed. It was horrifying and I wish we had volunteered to walk with him or something.
Ricksmama
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Quoting TheQueenOfChaos: I was present when a boy I knew hung himself. We were at a church rally when I was a teen and he actually passed us prior and we invited him to attend. He said he had to run to his bio-mothers house first. About 20 minutes later we hear 3 girls scream and we go into the alley of the church to see him hanging in a shed. It was horrifying and I wish we had volunteered to walk with him or something.
I'm sure that was terrible for you I know I still think about that young girl. I always wish we could have done something.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 3, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Oh man. That is so scary and sad.
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 3, 2014 at 10:29 PM
:(

Quoting TheQueenOfChaos: I was present when a boy I knew hung himself. We were at a church rally when I was a teen and he actually passed us prior and we invited him to attend. He said he had to run to his bio-mothers house first. About 20 minutes later we hear 3 girls scream and we go into the alley of the church to see him hanging in a shed. It was horrifying and I wish we had volunteered to walk with him or something.
rgba
by Member on May. 3, 2014 at 10:31 PM
I had to give CPR to someone on the side of the road. I had nightmares for years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)