Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are your plans for Mother's Day?

Posted by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM
  • 30 Replies

Happy Friday! What are your plans for Mother's Day?

Grab a drink (it's on the house)!

What is going on this weekend?  What will you be doing to celebrate being a mom?

by on May. 9, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on May. 9, 2014 at 12:04 PM
We probably stop over at grandmas for a bit if we can catch her while she's home. And if there's something the boys want to see my mom and I are going to the movies with my sisters. Otherwise we'll just hang out at my house.
SpiritedWitch
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM

I have no idea. I was supposed to go get a battery today but I'm having a case of "don't wanna, will do it early in the AM". I still haven't gotten my Mom anything b/c I have no idea. I do make awesome gift baskets, so I may do that. 

DanaG70
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 1:03 PM

We will be loading the rest of our belongings on a trailer and moving to Nebraska! It's been a long six months!

amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 9, 2014 at 1:38 PM

Work!  

Saturday I think my BFF and her mom are coming over and we'll go out to dinner and then on Sunday I'll go see my own mom after work.  My kids are spending most of the weekend with their dad before he leaves town again.

rescuekim
by on May. 9, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Going to my mom's!  She's 80 and doing great - active and healthy. 

mamakin616
by Member on May. 9, 2014 at 3:04 PM
My 11 year old son has 2 soccer games on Mothers Day..So we will be spending most of our day traveling to the games and back..and watching him play...He is very good at it and LIVES to play and watching his happy face while he is on the field is the best present I can get.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 4:05 PM

What movie?

Quoting Noni2319: We probably stop over at grandmas for a bit if we can catch her while she's home. And if there's something the boys want to see my mom and I are going to the movies with my sisters. Otherwise we'll just hang out at my house.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL - I have a case of the "I don't wannas" that reoccurs fairly often.  And, I haven't gotten my mom anything yet either.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I have no idea. I was supposed to go get a battery today but I'm having a case of "don't wanna, will do it early in the AM". I still haven't gotten my Mom anything b/c I have no idea. I do make awesome gift baskets, so I may do that. 

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, that does not sound like fun!  Safe travels!

Quoting DanaG70:

We will be loading the rest of our belongings on a trailer and moving to Nebraska! It's been a long six months!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on May. 9, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Have fun at dinner and with your mom this weekend. Will you see your kids at all?

Quoting amonkeymom:

Work!  

Saturday I think my BFF and her mom are coming over and we'll go out to dinner and then on Sunday I'll go see my own mom after work.  My kids are spending most of the weekend with their dad before he leaves town again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)