Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Ouch...

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM
  • 16 Replies
My ODD got mad at me today and kicked me HARD in the shin. Now my leg hurts down to my foot and I can barely walk. Needless to say shes grounded until further notice. Have any of your kids ever hurt you and why? What did you do about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 12, 2014 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on May. 12, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I think each boy has..but I can't remember specific events. And I don't think they were on purpose. I think it was more they were having a canipshin fit and threw something and I got hit. 

mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 12, 2014 at 9:57 PM
It amazes me how strong kids are these days! My ODD is only 6 and she kicks like a proffesional soccer player-powerful!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I think each boy has..but I can't remember specific events. And I don't think they were on purpose. I think it was more they were having a canipshin fit and threw something and I got hit. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on May. 12, 2014 at 10:12 PM

LOL! I know. I actually broke my yds's finger when he was around 12-14. We were horsing around. I literally felt it crack in my hand. WORST feeling EVERRRRR. I cried, no I SOBBED!

His friends tease him now. When he gets fresh, they're like "haven't you learned not to mess with your mother, man!? She broke your finger!!" We can laugh about it now, even though, I still feel horrible.

Quoting mamasheart2012: It amazes me how strong kids are these days! My ODD is only 6 and she kicks like a proffesional soccer player-powerful!
Quoting 143myboys9496:

mamasheart2012
by Donna on May. 12, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg i would have bawled 2. I remember when my son was 4 i was getting down a pot 2 cook in and it fell and hit him in the head! I felt SOOO bad. He was fine of course-didnt even cry- but still.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

LOL! I know. I actually broke my yds's finger when he was around 12-14. We were horsing around. I literally felt it crack in my hand. WORST feeling EVERRRRR. I cried, no I SOBBED!

His friends tease him now. When he gets fresh, they're like "haven't you learned not to mess with your mother, man!? She broke your finger!!" We can laugh about it now, even though, I still feel horrible.

Quoting mamasheart2012: It amazes me how strong kids are these days! My ODD is only 6 and she kicks like a proffesional soccer player-powerful!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by Bernadette on May. 12, 2014 at 11:58 PM
I have 4 boys that are rough! They've hurt me before but never in purpose.

A shin kick sounds painful!
christina122952
by on May. 13, 2014 at 12:55 AM
No she is only 8 months old.
Thelmama
by Thelma on May. 13, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Not on purpose.  My son when he was little busted my lip with a baby toy. He was about a year old. He swung it backwards and hit me in the lip and busted it good. None of mine ever hit or kicked me on purpose.  So sorry. Hugs.

mysticalmalissa
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2014 at 7:56 AM

Never on purpose.

My oldest son got me in the eye with a fishing pole when he was little. He cried more about it than I did. lol

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on May. 13, 2014 at 8:15 AM

Mine is only 4 months but he did recently head butt me in the jaw very hard and it hurt really bad, lol.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on May. 13, 2014 at 9:57 AM

I was holding my oldest on my lap putting on her shoes and she head butted me hard.  I got a black eye and no she didn't get into trouble she was only 18 months old

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)