Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Brad Paisley takes selfie in front of Westboro Baptist Church protesters at his concert

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

‘Hopefully they can hear the show out here. ... We’ll play loud.’ Paisley joked, posting the photo to Twitter. @BradPaisley via Twitter ‘Hopefully they can hear the show out here. ... We’ll play loud.’ Paisley joked, posting the photo to Twitter.

Brad Paisley likes to take photos with his fans — and haters.

The country singer took some time before his concert in Kansas on Sunday night to pose for a selfie in front of a few members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church who appeared to be picketing his show.

"Westboro Baptist Selfie!!" he wrote as a caption, sharing the snapshot to Twitter. "Or west-Burro(ass) selfie. Hopefully they can hear the show out here."

The Topeka, Kansas-based religious group held signs with messages like "God hates drunks" and "sin breeds violence."

03151417051 Joel Ryan/Joel Ryan/Invision/AP Images The country singer posed for a selfie with picketing members of the Westboro Baptist church outside of his Kansas concert Sunday.

Paisley, 41, wrote on Twitter that he would "play loud" from the concert venue for them.

He isn't the first singer to be targeted by the extremist group. Westboro has staged protests against many musicians over the years, including Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, The Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, One Direction and Paisley's fellow country singer Blake Shelton.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/brad-paisley-takes-selfie-front-westboro-protesters-article-1.1814200#ixzz33ZyvrfNY

by on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mamakin616
by Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I think these people are whacked right out of the ball park..
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 3, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting mamakin616: I think these people are whacked right out of the ball park..

They are big bullies.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:39 AM

They are a bunch of idiots.

Do you see how huge that ladies smile is?

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:10 AM

WBC is (IMO) a cult. Their members are brainwashed.

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2014 at 9:20 AM

That entire group of idiots needs to be spayed and neutered!!!

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM
I agree.

I like the way he handled it.

Quoting 143myboys9496:

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 5, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I love his face expression in the first pic

Quoting Noni2319: I agree. I like the way he handled it.
Quoting 143myboys9496:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)