Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What my daughter wrote.........

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

to her Daddy and the picture she drew, followed by a picture of them after she very shyly read her note to her Daddy. It made us both melt. She did it today because she couldn't wait any longer.

Quote:

Dear Daddy he makes me smile when I am sad. When I first saw you, you made me calm down. You always make me laugh and smile. I could never have another Daddy like you because you are the best Daddy a little girl could have.

by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 3:59 PM

so cute

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jun. 14, 2014 at 4:30 PM

Thank you.  She is her Daddy's girl. Always has had a special relationship, so do the others but he used to kangaroo care her a lot when she was new. She must remember that inside somewhere. She'd forget to breathe sometimes but if she were on me or her Daddy her breathing was great.  So, he wore her under his shirt a lot. That must be what she "remembers" about Daddy calming her. She was crying and gasping for air when she was born....he spoke to her and she stopped crying and her breathing eased.  I think kids have more of a capacity for memories than we realize. She talks often about when she was in heaven waiting to be born. It is fascinating. There are othter children waiting there she says when you are waiting to go in Mommy's tummy. She has an old soul and a faith so pure, it blows my mind. Her brother and sister do to, but there is something about her faith, I can't explain. Every child is gifted in something, hers is faith.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, that is TOO cute!!! 

christina122952
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:10 PM
1 mom liked this
so sweet
mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Cute!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:38 PM

Thanks y'all.  

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww! So sweet!
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jun. 15, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

so sweet

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

too cute

vilandra
by Ladrina on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:56 AM
1 mom liked this
that is super adorable
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)