Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

My youngest....

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:16 PM
  • 19 Replies

Yesterday, my youngest graduated from high school. 18 years went by entirely to fast. 

by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

This is his senior pic, I read my mom my FB post and started crying after the first sentence. I'm such a sap..lol..I'm very sentimental. I can't believe it's come and gone..

Enjoy them while they're young, before you know it you're talking gov't conspiracies, and politics with them..

mizhoward
by Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:20 PM
Congrats on his graduation. Time does fly, that's why I am trying to enjoy dd's high school years. She is going to the 10th grade this year.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

I miss them as little ones, but that's not to say I don't enjoy them now. It's SO different. Sometimes I miss them needing and wanting me like they did when they were little. But I really enjoy them now too. 

I miss being able to squeeze them whenever I want..LOL..my yds backs away from me. (he's kidding) but still..it's not the same.

Quoting mizhoward: Congrats on his graduation. Time does fly, that's why I am trying to enjoy dd's high school years. She is going to the 10th grade this year.

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:31 PM

awwww...Congrats to him!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Congrats Mama. Bitter sweet I am sure. They grow up so fast but you are so proud.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 14, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Congrats to him!

Time sure does fly.
christina122952
by on Jun. 14, 2014 at 7:53 PM
Congrats on his graduation.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Thank you.

Quoting mysticalmalissa:

awwww...Congrats to him!

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Thank you. It is bittersweet. I am SO proud of him! It really does seem like just yesterday I was holding his whole body in my arms...

Quoting Thelmama:

Congrats Mama. Bitter sweet I am sure. They grow up so fast but you are so proud.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 15, 2014 at 2:55 PM

Thank you. It goes by SO fast. I've heard people say since I was little "time flies", I think children are shining examples of how true a statement that is.

Quoting Noni2319: Congrats to him! Time sure does fly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN