Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What is your earliest memory?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:03 AM
  • 26 Replies

Whats the earliest memory you can think of? 

I remember getting my mouth washed out with soap when I was like 3 or 4. I sweared at the neighbors upstairs. (probably didn't know I was swearing), but I got the soap in the mouth quickly!)

~Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EireLass
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Excercising with Mom to Jack LaLaine on TV...probably 3-4. very early 60's. 

offrdngal
by Terri on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:17 AM
I was 3 years old when I met my friend Tammie. We were playing on the dirt hill (new house was being built) and started playing together. We've been friends ever since..we're 40 now. :)
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome!

Quoting offrdngal: I was 3 years old when I met my friend Tammie. We were playing on the dirt hill (new house was being built) and started playing together. We've been friends ever since..we're 40 now. :)
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 16, 2014 at 9:29 AM
Telling my mom that I had to learn how to tie my shoes and I wasn't getting up until I could. I wasn't 3 yet but I'm not sure how close it was to my birthday. The day before I was playing with my friend, and they had just paved the road, and our shoes were pretty dirty from crossing it. His mom tied my shoes wrong when it was time for me to go home.
DNewman
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting EireLass:

Excercising with Mom to Jack LaLaine on TV...probably 3-4. very early 60's. 

Oh wow I remember him!!

~The biggest communication problem we have is when we do not listen to learn, but listen to reply!

DNewman
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 10:01 AM

Cute! What a determined little girl you were! =)

Quoting Noni2319: Telling my mom that I had to learn how to tie my shoes and I wasn't getting up until I could. I wasn't 3 yet but I'm not sure how close it was to my birthday. The day before I was playing with my friend, and they had just paved the road, and our shoes were pretty dirty from crossing it. His mom tied my shoes wrong when it was time for me to go home.

LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jun. 16, 2014 at 1:03 PM
I remember opening the refrigerator door the same exact second the power went out. Freaked me out, lol. I was 2. I also remember going to the hospital to see my sisters when they were born. I was almost 3.
Nimue930
by Member on Jun. 16, 2014 at 2:16 PM

I remember my grandpa playing with me... He's pick me up by my tights waistband and swing me back and forth.  I loved it.  He passed away when I was three so it was sometime before that. 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 17, 2014 at 9:30 PM

I remember when we were robbed in Miami during a hurricane.  I remember looking up from my crib at this person in all black with a mask on. I was 2.  My parents lost a lot of stuff during that robbery. :/

EmptyNestMama
by Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I remember when we were robbed in Miami during a hurricane.  I remember looking up from my crib at this person in all black with a mask on. I was 2.  My parents lost a lot of stuff during that robbery. :/

Oh My Gosh!! How scary, I can see why, at 2, you would remember that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)