Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

TGIF! Are you going to set off fireworks for the 4th?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:07 AM
  • 21 Replies

Woohoo!  It's finally Friday!

The Bar is open, what would you like to drink (it's on the house)?

drinking beerAre you going to set off fireworks for the 4th of July?

by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 27, 2014 at 10:44 AM
No. My parents usually get a bunch so we don't need to. We normally have a big family party. My family loves getting together. And my brother is home visiting from Prague so everyone will be there this year.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Yes, dh is going to buy them probably Sunday. They do 2 for 1, around July 4th. 

I'll post a pic of what my driveway looks like the next morning. LOL

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I love big family get togethers.  It seems like whenever my extended family gets together now though, it's for a funeral. :(

Does your brother live in Prague?

Quoting Noni2319: No. My parents usually get a bunch so we don't need to. We normally have a big family party. My family loves getting together. And my brother is home visiting from Prague so everyone will be there this year.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:10 PM

I bet it'll be a mess, huh?

What are your favorites to set off?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

AmyBarr10
by on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM
I have a fear of fireworks so dh will get a few for the kids but as for me, I'll be indoors 😕
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I don't set them of. Dh, my neighbor's dh, their son and my boys set them off. I just watch and am ready with the hose. LOL. 

Dh will go and get them probably with one if not both of the boys. 

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I bet it'll be a mess, huh?

What are your favorites to set off?

Quoting 143myboys9496:

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM
That's to bad it's so much fun.

Yes he's lived there for a few years now. He really likes it. It looks cool in the pictures . But the boys are still to young I think to go and really enjoy it.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

I love big family get togethers.  It seems like whenever my extended family gets together now though, it's for a funeral. :(

Quoting Noni2319: No. My parents usually get a bunch so we don't need to. We normally have a big family party. My family loves getting together. And my brother is home visiting from Prague so everyone will be there this year.

bluebunnybabe
by Member on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:28 PM
I'll be working but I'm sure I'll have a nice adult icy beverage when I get home. :)
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I agree.  Some of my favorite memories are of the big family get togethers we had when we were kids.

Quoting Noni2319: That's to bad it's so much fun. Yes he's lived there for a few years now. He really likes it. It looks cool in the pictures . But the boys are still to young I think to go and really enjoy it.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jun. 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this

What kind?

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I'll be working but I'm sure I'll have a nice adult icy beverage when I get home. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN