Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I'm about to fall asleep with these...

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

Yep, they are too cute. They are two chihuahua mixes. The all white one is Tod, and the brown/white one is Hunter. They are 3 months old. Our Boxer/Lab, Jersey, and our long haired cat Acheron, LOVE them, and they love them.

My husband wishes they were ours, but they're not. They're our oldest daughter's best friend's puppies. Her BFF is like another daughter to us, so she felt really comfortable bringing them here. Tonight's the first night we've met the puppies, and they have blended seamlessly into our family.

Goodnight, ladies!
by on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 6, 2014 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this
They're so cute!
lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 6:29 AM
The one to the right looks like a dog I used to have named Yoshi. She was happy chihuahua and half Boston Terrier. She was such a good dog. When I was at school one day my dad let her out in the backyard for a bit and she squeezed through a whole in the fence and got hit by a car. I was so upset. I miss my Yoshi baby. That was nearly 10 years ago.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Awe!
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:45 AM
They really are!

Quoting Noni2319: They're so cute!
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Awww, poor Yoshi! I'm sorry. I thought Hunter looks a lot like a Boston Terrier when I saw his face. I don't think her best friend knows what one looks like. I'll show her a pic and see what she says. :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: The one to the right looks like a dog I used to have named Yoshi. She was happy chihuahua and half Boston Terrier. She was such a good dog. When I was at school one day my dad let her out in the backyard for a bit and she squeezed through a whole in the fence and got hit by a car. I was so upset. I miss my Yoshi baby. That was nearly 10 years ago.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM
Right?!? My husband keeps saying "We're keeping them...shh!". He's funny.

Quoting LeapBaby123: Awe!
lovinmykiddo07
by Member on Jul. 6, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is what Yoshi looked like.

Quoting Kmakksmom: Awww, poor Yoshi! I'm sorry. I thought Hunter looks a lot like a Boston Terrier when I saw his face. I don't think her best friend knows what one looks like. I'll show her a pic and see what she says. :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07: The one to the right looks like a dog I used to have named Yoshi. She was happy chihuahua and half Boston Terrier. She was such a good dog. When I was at school one day my dad let her out in the backyard for a bit and she squeezed through a whole in the fence and got hit by a car. I was so upset. I miss my Yoshi baby. That was nearly 10 years ago.
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Jul. 6, 2014 at 6:34 PM

How adorable! Hope you had sweet dreams!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:30 PM

What a sweet looking baby!  Yoshi was beautiful. :)

Quoting lovinmykiddo07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is what Yoshi looked like.
Quoting Kmakksmom: Awww, poor Yoshi! I'm sorry. I thought Hunter looks a lot like a Boston Terrier when I saw his face. I don't think her best friend knows what one looks like. I'll show her a pic and see what she says. :)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 6, 2014 at 7:31 PM

I did, thank you!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

How adorable! Hope you had sweet dreams!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)