Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

THAT dream

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

Last night I had that dream you know the one where you end up naked in front of everyone. I was in this court room about to watch a trial. They were interviewing potential jurors. I went in fully clothed but suddenly was totally naked. There was a rack of clothes of all colors, shapes, sizes and types. I was desperately trying to find something that fit. I found on dress and started to put it on but it had a blood stain on it. I wouldn't put it on. Finally I found a shirt and a pair of pants that fit but didn't match and weren't my style. I put those on and then went looking for my own clothes.All the time this was happening I was trying to stay quiet so as not to interrupt the court proceedings. Don't know if I found them cause I woke up.

Now write about some weird dream you had or funny or whatnot

I also watched Silence of the Lambs and part of Hannibal before going to bed last night.  I don't know if they had me dreaming about court rooms or not. The dream wasn't scary just odd.  

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:57 AM
I don't think I've actually ever dreamed about being naked in front of people. But when I was still in school, I would have the same dream every single semester that I completely forgot about one of my classes until the final.
LeapBaby123
by Kathleen on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:58 AM
When I was pregnant, I had all kinds of CRAZY vivid dreams.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 18, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I have crazy vivid dreams not pregnant. When I was pregnant they were even more so. Some would have made a good blockbuster movie. LOL.

I had the forgetting the assignment/class dream.  

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:50 PM
I hardly dream. When I do, I always remember them. The last time I dreamt, it was when Kaden came up to me and said I am your son, and my name is Kaden...

At the time I wasn't even aware I was pregnant, especially with a boy.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 18, 2014 at 11:54 PM

I dream all night every night. Very tiring. I hardly get any deep non dream sleep.....you need non dream sleep but I do dream some good movies. LOL

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 7:06 AM

That's a weird dream. I can't think of any off the top of my head

merryvoice
by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 1:22 AM
Weird! I haven't had a weird one in awhile, and I don't think I ever had a naked one.
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 30, 2014 at 10:58 AM

I have had nothing but nightmares lately.  Very vivid also

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN