Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

It's Finally Friday! What are you doing this weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM
  • 16 Replies

TGIF  We're getting some family pictures, and my daughter's senior pictures taken this weekend.  Possibly doing some car shopping for my oldest son and we may go to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. 

Grab a drink (it's on the house) and tell us what you are planning to do this weekend!

by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:47 PM
Two of our daughters are going to a friend's house to spend the night, another daughter is heading to the movies with a friend. Our other daughter and son will be here with us. We are also going to a friend's house to swim and have a BBQ on Sunday.
Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 18, 2014 at 3:56 PM

Sounds like you'll have some alone time with most of the kids going to be out and about.  :)

Are you taking anything to the BBQ?

Quoting Kmakksmom: Two of our daughters are going to a friend's house to spend the night, another daughter is heading to the movies with a friend. Our other daughter and son will be here with us. We are also going to a friend's house to swim and have a BBQ on Sunday.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 18, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Yes, more than likely we will. We are taking potato salad, tortilla chips and homemade salsa to the BBQ.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Sounds like you'll have some alone time with most of the kids going to be out and about.  :)

Quoting Kmakksmom: Two of our daughters are going to a friend's house to spend the night, another daughter is heading to the movies with a friend. Our other daughter and son will be here with us. We are also going to a friend's house to swim and have a BBQ on Sunday.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Yum, homemade salsa!  Care to share your recipe?

Quoting Kmakksmom: Yes, more than likely we will. We are taking potato salad, tortilla chips and homemade salsa to the BBQ.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:25 PM

I wish I could, but it's my husband's recipe and he's never said what's all in it.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

Yum, homemade salsa!  Care to share your recipe?

Quoting Kmakksmom: Yes, more than likely we will. We are taking potato salad, tortilla chips and homemade salsa to the BBQ.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

StreetsAhead
by Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
First weekend of the summer holidays this weekend :)

We are helping at our nephews birthday party tomorrow
Mummy2Connor
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Op, that sounds like a lot of fun!

I'm treating myself to a prenatal massage tomorrow as a birthday present to myself ;D

JoanahLee
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:18 PM

We have 3 extra kids this weekend for foster respite care and they are WILD, so a lot of chasing kids and cleaning up messes.  Im also rebuilding my staircase (just to a loft area, not needed for daily use) but I put that project on hold till the respite girls go home because holy hell, I can't have power tools in the house with these guys! lol  

If we can reign them in enough that we feel comfortable going on a big outting we are going to try to go to the zoo sunday afternoon. 

BaBeezandMe
by CakeChic on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:30 PM

boys eye exams tomorrow and laundry Sunday :)

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2014 at 6:28 AM

I am taking a road trip for my husbands job.

Not exactly how I want to spend my birthday but I am charging his boss for my time, so it makes it ok. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)