Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Please please please can I can can I

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:59 AM
  • 30 Replies

have him......please. We are trying to set up a visit to see this puppy.  A friend of ours has a patient who has to get rid of her dog's puppies due to her health.  I saw his picture and fell in love.  He is part beagle part lab. A bit bigger than I wanted but the whole family likes how he looks. He's the first one we all agreed looked like a possibility. 

M girls said "He looks Royal"...so we even have a possible name....Sir Max

Now if we can just get through to the lady because when I dial the number it just says it is her 10 digit mailbox number and to redial. Can you turn of your phone so you don't get messages or something and then it goes to a "mailbox message"?

I want him so bad........SIR MAX

by on Jul. 20, 2014 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:00 AM

To me he looks like a proper gentleman and if he could talk he'd have a British accent. LOL

FrankMamma
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:06 AM

He's adorable! I really hope you get him. I don't know about the phone thing, sorry. Do you know where she lives, maybe, if it wouldn't be to weird you could go there.

FrankMamma
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Taking another look at the pic, I like the name Royal. It says what he looks like.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 20, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Thanks. I am going to try her again in a bit. I have contact number for the person that knows the lady. So if I can't get a connection she said she'd get in touch with her for me.  Royal is good too.  The kids just like the name Max so if we get him I think that will be him..Sir Max the Royal.  LOL LOL LOL

EireLass
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Adorable!

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 20, 2014 at 11:27 AM

We have an appointment to meet Sir Max at 1 pm....I may burst with excitement.  

FrankMamma
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 12:11 PM

Love it, Sir Max the Royal it shall be!--Now you just have to get him!

Quoting Thelmama:

Thanks. I am going to try her again in a bit. I have contact number for the person that knows the lady. So if I can't get a connection she said she'd get in touch with her for me.  Royal is good too.  The kids just like the name Max so if we get him I think that will be him..Sir Max the Royal.  LOL LOL LOL

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 20, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Thank you. We went to meet him and ended up getting his smaller brother. He was a gentler, sweeter version of the other one. He more or less picked us. Sir Max liked us but not as much as the one we ended up with. Not disappointed at all. We are now the proud owners of this little cuddle bug:

Sammy:

FrankMamma
by Member on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Oh, I'm so glad you got one. Sometimes pets pick you, that's how we ended up with 2 cats. Congrats, and he looks like his name. Just one question: Who is going to spoil him more, you or the kids?

Quoting Thelmama:

Thank you. We went to meet him and ended up getting his smaller brother. He was a gentler, sweeter version of the other one. He more or less picked us. Sir Max liked us but not as much as the one we ended up with. Not disappointed at all. We are now the proud owners of this little cuddle bug:

Sammy:

Thelmama
by Thelma on Jul. 20, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Thank you. That's an easy answer......ME. LOL. He already has me wrapped completely around his puppy paws. My dh is a mush too. OH my, he is like a kid. Too cute for words.

Quoting FrankMamma:

Oh, I'm so glad you got one. Sometimes pets pick you, that's how we ended up with 2 cats. Congrats, and he looks like his name. Just one question: Who is going to spoil him more, you or the kids?

Quoting Thelmama:

Sammy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN