Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

What are you doing today?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:11 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this

What are your plans for today?  Will you be doing anything fun this weekend?

I don't really have anything much planned for today other than waiting on a UPS delivery.  Tomorrow we're heading up to Vail for a college audition voice workshop for my daughter.  My little guy and I will probably play miniature golf and ride the gondola while we're up there.  We might even do a little shopping for DD's birthday.

credit card

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM
I need to get baby stuff together since I'm 35 weeks and my first 2 came at 36 weeks and a couple days! Wash dog, reorganize, declutter, decorate, plant, weed, pack hospital bag, get baby stuff from garage.
jjames0991
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I'm hoping to get organized. We moved 6 weeks ago and the last things that need to be put in place is my office. I paid bills last week in such an unorganized fashion, it drove me nuts.  Have fun shopping.  And I love miniature golf!

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM

You're so close now, and it sounds like nesting is setting in.  Do you feel physically ready?

Quoting MixedCooke: I need to get baby stuff together since I'm 35 weeks and my first 2 came at 36 weeks and a couple days! Wash dog, reorganize, declutter, decorate, plant, weed, pack hospital bag, get baby stuff from garage.

Cafe AmyS
by Head Admin on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:41 PM

I hate disorganization in my bills, too.  It makes things so complicated!

Quoting jjames0991:

I'm hoping to get organized. We moved 6 weeks ago and the last things that need to be put in place is my office. I paid bills last week in such an unorganized fashion, it drove me nuts.  Have fun shopping.  And I love miniature golf!

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Oh yeah! I still exercise 5 days a week do 15 minute of CORE exercises, 15 minutes of upper or lower body exercises and 30 minutes of cardio on a stationary bicycle and swim on the weekends. Today was lower body and I was doing squats, lunges, calf raises, etc. I think I'm in better shape than I was with my 2 other pregnancies! I'm just worried about how my youngest will accept the baby since she is a BIG time Mommy's girl, is high functioning autistic but has sensory issues and the baby's crying may set her off. My eldest still has sibling rivalry issues with her sister even though she is nearly 7 and my youngest is 4! Eh, I'm 36 and my sister still have sibling rivalry issues!

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

You're so close now, and it sounds like nesting is setting in.  Do you feel physically ready?

Quoting MixedCooke: I need to get baby stuff together since I'm 35 weeks and my first 2 came at 36 weeks and a couple days! Wash dog, reorganize, declutter, decorate, plant, weed, pack hospital bag, get baby stuff from garage.

squeekers
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof.”— Richard David Bach (born 1936) Writer
Yesterday at 8:19 PM
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

today I have DD17 all to myself as she spent yesterday at BF's house. DD and I are going to leave DH with his PS3 and we are going shopping! BF's bday is coming soon and we want a girl's day out anyway.

photo may be a few years old, but still...

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:46 PM
My husband is heading over to his Grandma's to borrow his Grandpa's truck so we can get a lot of this dead stuff out of our backyard and to the dump. I'm excited, I love yard work!
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:56 PM

We have my cousin's birthday party tomorrow. Other than that it'll be a quiet weekend at home. I will probably try to get some weeding done now that I can.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:57 PM

That's a quite a bit to do. Sounds like the baby will likely come soon.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:58 PM

It seems like it takes forever to get everything settled after a move. 

My oldest loves mini golf.

Quoting jjames0991:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN