Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

How Many Loads

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:23 PM
  • 34 Replies

of laundry do you do a day?

by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:24 PM

I have 4 kids and my 2 oldest do their own laundry so for myself and my 2 younger kids I try to do laundry every Saturday.  I do about 4 loads a week.

etsmom
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I do about 1 load a day or 6 loads on Saturday.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:26 PM

hit add too soon lol

but lately it seems that I am doing laundry every 2-3 days.  My younger kids seem to be in the stage of changing their clothes every couple hours.  It's getting irritating

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:28 PM
I only do my husband's, our son's, mine and towels. So, 4-5 loads a week. The girls know how to do their own laundry.
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:33 PM
I do 1 or 2 loads a day.
Jsmith06040
by New Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:35 PM

I wish I was able to get laundry done everyday but between the kids, my day job, the farm and my side business I only do laundry on weekends and it ends up being about 4-5 loads and I never feel like I get to the bottom!

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM
That stage drove me crazy.

Quoting hayliedlr:

hit add too soon lol

but lately it seems that I am doing laundry every 2-3 days.  My younger kids seem to be in the stage of changing their clothes every couple hours.  It's getting irritating

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Quoting Jsmith06040:

I wish I was able to get laundry done everyday but between the kids, my day job, the farm and my side business I only do laundry on weekends and it ends up being about 4-5 loads and I never feel like I get to the bottom!

That's how I have been feeling lately.  It just keeps on coming.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:40 PM

definitely.  I just told the younger ones that I am going to make them start doing their own laundry if they don't quit it.  I will follow through too.  With my supervision of course

Quoting Noni2319: That stage drove me crazy.
Quoting hayliedlr:

hit add too soon lol

cc5112
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 4:20 PM

About 3-4 times a week. My son is 2 and he is on a mission to get EVERY piece of clothing he wears stained, crusty, sticky, ... you name it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN