Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

I can't believe my baby is going to be 7!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:26 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
This Thursday my youngest is going to be 7!This time has flown by way too fast!He will be in 2nd grade next month.He is very hyperactive and has issues that go along with that,but he's so sweet,loving,and funny!I'm kind of sad because he's growing so fast!:(
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:30 AM
They do grow up fast. Happy Birhday to him.
arh74
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:47 AM
Thank you!He is so excited!We arent having his party til Saturday,but I'll be doing something special with him Thursday!His grandma is taking him shopping,out to eat,and to a movie this weekend too!My profile picture is him from a few weeks ago!
cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 1:12 AM

They grow way to fast. Happy birthday to him

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 5:56 AM

Happy Birthday to him!

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:50 PM
Ahhh, Happy Birthday to him! Our youngest, and only son, turned 6 last month.
Tiredmom53
by on Aug. 6, 2014 at 4:16 PM

On Sunday my baby will be 20 you talk about growing up fast and he is leaving for College, I asked him what he wants to do for his birthday and he said sleep he is a night person sleeps all day up all night. enjoy them while they are young and hope he has a great birthday

arh74
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Tiredmom53:

On Sunday my baby will be 20 you talk about growing up fast and he is leaving for College, I asked him what he wants to do for his birthday and he said sleep he is a night person sleeps all day up all night. enjoy them while they are young and hope he has a great birthday

Thank you!I am enjoying him very much!My other three are 17,15,and 12 so they are not into doing as much with me as he does.He's a mama's boy!He's my little shadow and wants to be with me all the time!He still loves to cuddle with me and watch a movie and I'll take it as long as I can because soon he may not want to anymore!He wants to go to the park tomorrow and I'm going to surprise him with whatever he wants at a restaurant we enjoy going to.He usually picks strawberry shortcake because its big enough for both of us!He's so sweet and loving!
143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Aug. 6, 2014 at 9:14 PM
They do grow fast!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)