Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

online purchasing

Posted by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM
  • 23 Replies
Do any of you ladies purchase things online? Clothes, jewelry, tools etc?

If you do, what things do you purchase? Would you like to see what i have?

If you dont, why not?
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm strictly an Amazon girl.  I don't shop anywhere else online besides Target and Walmart very occasionally.

ADPIAKCMAMI
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:31 AM
I tried amazon once. Had a great experience.

Quoting Kmakksmom:

I'm strictly an Amazon girl.  I don't shop anywhere else online besides Target and Walmart very occasionally.

cjsmom1
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this

It depends.

I have shopped for clothes on jcp, target, and walmart. I recently bought a mattress on Amazon 

mattiehatter
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I buy a lot online. I put in an order today for 2 new charger cables for our phones, a new phone case, and a harness for our dog. I received a new Blu Ray player last week from Groupon and ordered batteries as well. I prefer to be savvy and not have get out and end up paying out more for these items.
ADPIAKCMAMI
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I usually dont but since startimg with these stay at home jobs, i.nowbuy my skin care products & candles online!

Quoting mattiehatter: I buy a lot online. I put in an order today for 2 new charger cables for our phones, a new phone case, and a harness for our dog. I received a new Blu Ray player last week from Groupon and ordered batteries as well. I prefer to be savvy and not have get out and end up paying out more for these items.
taniamorse85
by Bronze Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I don't shop online often.  When I do, it's usually on Amazon.  I mostly buy books and CDs on the site, though I've also bought electronics and clothing.  Currently, I'm saving up Amazon gift cards I get from Swagbucks to buy a laptop.

SpiritedWitch
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 3:19 AM

I've bought books, jewelry, CDs, MP3s, clothes, shoes ... Amazon, Shoedazzle, Walmart, Ebay, etc.

mysticalmalissa
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 7:32 AM

No, no interest in what you have.

fudgybuddymom
by Linda on Aug. 16, 2014 at 2:54 PM

i buy things on-line all the time! I bought a family ring in gold & silver on-line from the Bradford exchange. I just bought a comforter on-line for $46;free shipping & no tax.I have bought a jacket last Christmas for dd & it still fits her beautifully! Those are just a few of what I have purchased in the last yr or so! Sure i would love to see what you have! Why not?

ladybug987
by on Aug. 16, 2014 at 5:57 PM

I buy books from Amazon (usually used) and sometimes other things.  I've bought quite a few clothes online.  I do some beading and have bought supplies online.  Once in a while I will even buy a food item.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN