Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

You're pregnant unexpectedly...

Posted by   + Show Post
What are you naming your baby? I'd love to see girl and boy names please. Thank you! :)
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
BradleysMom2014
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:46 AM

Bradley Dale :p

Jamie Michelle

(These are DH's and I's actual baby names... We picked them before we knew what the gender was)

I picked the girls name, she would've had mine and SIL's middle name

DH pulled Bradley Dale out of his butt lol

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:49 AM
I had a friend in school named Claudia Marie. I always thought that was pretty.

Michael will more than likely be this baby's middle name if it's a boy. It's my husband's middle name.

Quoting polkaspots: Claudia Something for a girl
Something Michael for a boy.
I'll come back if I think of the other names.
BradleysMom2014
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:50 AM

I almost beat DH for telling his mother, she turned it into a pig squeal thing and then said it sounds like he his going to be more interested in the men playing football then the game itself... (if you get the drift)

Then she found out DH picked the name, she hasn't said anything since...

Quoting anotherandree:

We NEVER tell people the name.  (Okay, I actually told my Grandmother on her deathbed with my last.)  We started to tell people what names we were throwing around but we figured out very quickly that everyone knows someone by that name that picked his/her nose, sounds stupid, and so on.  We aren't even tell the name on HERE because I don't want any bad ju-ju! :)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I would consider Dakota, but my stepsister named her daughter after her Boxer named guess what...Dakota. Also, we have a friend who's son's name is Dakota. I'm weird about that ever since we found out our kids have a second cousin named Kayla Marie (same last name as ours). Our oldest daughter is Kayla Cheyanne. Our Kayla came first though.

I do really like your names! McKinley Mary Jane is pretty. :)

Quoting BIMOM21: Dakota Malachi for a boy, and McKinley Mary Jane for a girl.
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:55 AM
I love those! Especially Vivianne. Very elegant. :)

Quoting KayLundy3: Elliott Guy or Vivianne Lisa
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:56 AM
I totally understand that! I don't want bad ju ju either.

Quoting anotherandree:

We NEVER tell people the name.  (Okay, I actually told my Grandmother on her deathbed with my last.)  We started to tell people what names we were throwing around but we figured out very quickly that everyone knows someone by that name that picked his/her nose, sounds stupid, and so on.  We aren't even tell the name on HERE because I don't want any bad ju-ju! :)

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Awesome names! We have an Angelina Michelle. :)

When I see Bradley Dale, I think of Bradley Cooper *yum!*, and the Dale's from NASCAR. ;)

Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Jamie Michelle

(These are DH's and I's actual baby names... We picked them before we knew what the gender was)

BradleysMom2014
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:04 AM

DH doesn't watch NASCAR lol but I did get that a couple of times. I also don't think DH realizes who Bradley Cooper is, even tho we have movies with him in our dvd cabinet lol.

He just says it has a nice ring to it...

I personally wanted to name him a name that starts with J (James the third, Johnny (after my gpa) Jack (after his gpa))) DH wanted NONE of it... I thought since all my family has girls I'd end up better if I agreed that I choose the girls name and he chose the boys name... I lost lol

Quoting Kmakksmom: Awesome names! We have an Angelina Michelle. :) When I see Bradley Dale, I think of Bradley Cooper *yum!*, and the Dale's from NASCAR. ;)
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Jamie Michelle

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:14 AM
My sister is Claudia and my father is Michael. My husband's name is Carlos, which we're not using and his middle name is Manuel, which is out oldest boy's middle name.

Quoting Kmakksmom: I had a friend in school named Claudia Marie. I always thought that was pretty.

Michael will more than likely be this baby's middle name if it's a boy. It's my husband's middle name.

Quoting polkaspots: Claudia Something for a girl
Something Michael for a boy.
I'll come back if I think of the other names.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 21, 2014 at 1:16 AM
It does have a nice ring to it. My husband named one of our daughters after Angelina Jolie, although our Angelina's middle name is Michelle. With this baby, he wanted a name with his father and both Grandpa's names. The name would've been Kemm Delbert Richard... Uhm...nope, lol. Let's focus on a different name. I'm only 10 weeks, but he had that name in his mind for the last week and kept saying that was going to be the name. Until our oldest said to him that we don't need another "K" name in our family. We already have Kayla, Kiara & Kaden...and Madison along with Angelina.

Quoting BradleysMom2014:

DH doesn't watch NASCAR lol but I did get that a couple of times. I also don't think DH realizes who Bradley Cooper is, even tho we have movies with him in our dvd cabinet lol.

He just says it has a nice ring to it...

I personally wanted to name him a name that starts with J (James the third, Johnny (after my gpa) Jack (after his gpa))) DH wanted NONE of it... I thought since all my family has girls I'd end up better if I agreed that I choose the girls name and he chose the boys name... I lost lol

Quoting Kmakksmom: Awesome names! We have an Angelina Michelle. :)

When I see Bradley Dale, I think of Bradley Cooper *yum!*, and the Dale's from NASCAR. ;)

Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Jamie Michelle

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN