Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

You're pregnant unexpectedly...

Posted by   + Show Post
What are you naming your baby? I'd love to see girl and boy names please. Thank you! :)
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:06 AM
Replies (151-159):
Trini
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Quoting Kmakksmom: Kensington is an awesome name too! What's her middle name?
Quoting Trini: I know people would look at us funny if they knew we also have a dd named Kensington !! Lol
Quoting Kmakksmom: I love that!
Quoting Trini:

Girl Name Holland

Gabrielle

PacMan80
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 5:47 PM

DH would be my naming problem.  He's picky.  I love Caroline or Evelyn for a girl.  Not sure about a boy.  I like Alexander or Camden.  My children got none of those names unfortunately, although I do like my children's names, so it all worked out I guess.

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM

I never read the book so I didn't know that but either way people probably would still associate it as such ugh.  Even if I had named my dd that, it would have been WAY before the craze and people would say the same.  Tristan sounds like an awesome alternative though LOL  I have a girl cousin named Tristan though haha.

Quoting Kmakksmom: I'll be 11 weeks on Sunday, so we have plenty of time. We do like Christian, but with all the fascination with 50 Shades and Christian Greg right now, we are going to skip that. We are huge fans of Tristan, so maybe that for a boy. Tristan is close to Christian without being obvious, right? I like Cecily too.
Quoting hayliedlr:

I wouldn't even know what to name an unexpected baby lol

I've always like Christian and was a possible name for my oldest (she was a girl though)

Cecily was a choice for my son

well if this were to ever happen, I would have tons of time to think of a suitable name though LOL

hayliedlr
by JoAnna on Aug. 22, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting PacMan80:

DH would be my naming problem.  He's picky.  I love Caroline or Evelyn for a girl.  Not sure about a boy.  I like Alexander or Camden.  My children got none of those names unfortunately, although I do like my children's names, so it all worked out I guess.

If my son had been a girl one of the names his dad was adament on was Evelyn.  We ended up naming him Alexander

BradleysMom2014
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Etsy, I'm telling you!!! those ladies are something else!!!

I've been hunting for some crib bedding sets since I found out I was having a boy. DH wants a garage theme for the nursery, and I can NOT for the life of me find one single bedding set I like.

Quoting Kmakksmom: That's so cute!
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

This is the diaper bag I'm ordering... $30.00 plus S&H (includes monogram, cosmetic bag, and a changing bad)

Quoting Kmakksmom: I'm a huge fan of Amazon. I need to look around etsy more.
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

It's true:/  I have been going online tho, I love Amazon and Etsy.

Quoting Kmakksmom: There are so many more cute things for girls than boys, at least that I've seen.
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

I really don't think DH realizes how thankful he should be that were not having a girl... all the cute things and bows and such!!

Quoting Kmakksmom: Too cute! I saved them too. Thanks. :)
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

No problem, I love it since I'm due at the very end of Sept.

I don't know your style and everything but

Ruffle Buns (For a girl)

Baby leggings (gender neutral)

both are freaking adorable!!!! and google for promo codes!!!

Quoting Kmakksmom: I just saved that link for when we figure out if this is a boy or girl and the name. Thanks!
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Carseatcanopy.com  use promo code Athriftymom1 and get just the canopy for free (promo codes are everywhere lol just google) (12.95 shipping) momgramming is 6 dollars... they have complete sets (I bought the whole kit and caboodle)

and thank you, he photo bombs lol

Quoting Kmakksmom: Heyyy, that's a cute cover (and puppy too!)
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Hey I love it lol <3

Quoting Kmakksmom: LOL!!
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

I  think since it's a bunch of first names thrown together... oh well i have a monogrammed carseat cover so there is no turning back lol

Quoting Kmakksmom: Ahhh, men!! What is wrong with them?!? That would have been a great name.
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

I joked with DH and said our sons name will be James John Jack

I actually liked it, and it would have given him free range of whatever he wanted to be called lol

DH on the other hand was a deffinate NO :(sad

Quoting Kmakksmom: It does have a nice ring to it. My husband named one of our daughters after Angelina Jolie, although our Angelina's middle name is Michelle. With this baby, he wanted a name with his father and both Grandpa's names. The name would've been Kemm Delbert Richard... Uhm...nope, lol. Let's focus on a different name. I'm only 10 weeks, but he had that name in his mind for the last week and kept saying that was going to be the name. Until our oldest said to him that we don't need another "K" name in our family. We already have Kayla, Kiara & Kaden...and Madison along with Angelina.
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

DH doesn't watch NASCAR lol but I did get that a couple of times. I also don't think DH realizes who Bradley Cooper is, even tho we have movies with him in our dvd cabinet lol.

He just says it has a nice ring to it...

I personally wanted to name him a name that starts with J (James the third, Johnny (after my gpa) Jack (after his gpa))) DH wanted NONE of it... I thought since all my family has girls I'd end up better if I agreed that I choose the girls name and he chose the boys name... I lost lol

Quoting Kmakksmom: Awesome names! We have an Angelina Michelle. :) When I see Bradley Dale, I think of Bradley Cooper *yum!*, and the Dale's from NASCAR. ;)
Quoting BradleysMom2014:

Bradley Dale :p

Jamie Michelle

(These are DH's and I's actual baby names... We picked them before we knew what the gender was)

I picked the girls name, she would've had mine and SIL's middle name

DH pulled Bradley Dale out of his butt lol

VintageWife
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Jasper Isaiah for a boy. 

Harper or Georgia for a girl, maybe. 

britbeth
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM
William Spencer and Natasha Elizabeth. Both Spencer and Elizabeth are my middle names and William is DF's middle name. DS is Vincent Alexander. His first name is from a dear friend of mine that was killed in a hit and run accident a week after I found out we were expecting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DakotaHaley
by Crystal on Aug. 29, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Abby for a girl

Christian for a boy

la_bella_vita
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Aria and Stellen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)