Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

Join our End of Summer Fun Challenge! Enter to WIN $25!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

Have you done everything on your family's summer bucket list? Join our End of Summer Fun Challenge to get activities for your family (including baby) to enjoy together as summer winds down!

To sign up, just reply below. Beginning on Monday August 25th, we'll send you daily weekday reminders so you won't miss a day.  

Each mom who participates in all 5 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $25 Walmart gift card!

floating in pool

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:
Day 1:
Dinner Fun
Day 2: Explore
Day 3: Tie Dye Time
Day 4: Get Wet
Day 5: Preserving Memories

The Giveaway Rules:
The End of Summer Fun Challenge starts 8/22/14 at 10 am (ET) and ends 9/1/2014 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").  Enter by replying to the challenge posts with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Walmart. 
The random drawing shall occur on or about 9/15/14. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roo1234
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 9:59 AM
I'm curious. .. count me in
virginiamama71
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 11:02 AM

I am interested.

LaniBee
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Count me in!

melindabelcher
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Im in 

KatieJumonville
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:42 PM
I'm in
sarah824
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Count me in...

rleer4
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:54 PM

ok

AriannaMoM29
by on Aug. 22, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Im interested

Quoting Cafe Kelly:

Have you done everything on your family's summer bucket list? Join our End of Summer Fun Challenge to get activities for your family (including baby) to enjoy together as summer winds down!

To sign up, just reply below. Beginning on Monday August 25th, we'll send you daily weekday reminders so you won't miss a day.  

Each mom who participates in all 5 days of the challenge will be entered to
win a $25 Walmart gift c
ard!

floating in pool

We'll add links to each day's challenge here:Day 1: Day 2:Day 3: Day 4: Day 5:

The Giveaway Rules:

The End of Summer Fun Challenge starts 8/22/14 at 10 am (ET) and ends 9/1/2014 at 11pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").  Enter by replying to the challenge posts with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.

Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning. One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to Walmart. 

The random drawing shall occur on or about 9/15/14. No Purchase Necessary. Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

littlemoments99
by Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:03 PM

I'm in

nicolett80
by New Member on Aug. 22, 2014 at 2:21 PM
I'm in!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)