Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

If you were coordinating a trip....

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:55 PM
  • 15 Replies

... to an inspirational women's conference (WOF).  What would you include in goodie bag for all the ladies?

Thoughts already : tissues (definitely need those...), a notebook and a pen, some candy or other snacks....

I was thinking about some type of coordinating scarf that we could wear, but I don't want it to be too "hokey" if you know what I mean.

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Member on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:40 PM
Bottled water. Mints , scarf is cute idea
Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:46 PM

I think that is a great idea.  I like the bottled water idea too and mints. Although, not everyone likes mints.  I went to one a few years ago and they included a couple of chocolate kisses in each bag as well, along with some dove chocolates.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM

I think the scarf is a cute idea. I would also include bottled water.

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I think the scarf is a cute idea. Along with bottled water, and Dove chocolates..

downeastmamax2
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

You definintely can't go wrong with Dove chocolates!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I think the scarf is a cute idea. Along with bottled water, and Dove chocolates..

VintageWife
by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM

All of these ideas are great. I have a friend that works at those events. I always wanted to go to one. 

momofthree0429
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 8:46 AM

A little party game, like you would get in a gift bag at a kids party. Like paddle ball...something fun

downeastmamax2
by on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:08 AM

I was thinking about doing a "Travel Buddy Bing-O"; find some one that has green eyes, find some one with 3+ kids, etc... and having a small prize for the person that gets their card filled first.

Quoting momofthree0429:

A little party game, like you would get in a gift bag at a kids party. Like paddle ball...something fun

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:14 AM
That sounds fun.

Quoting downeastmamax2:

I was thinking about doing a "Travel Buddy Bing-O"; find some one that has green eyes, find some one with 3+ kids, etc... and having a small prize for the person that gets their card filled first.

Quoting momofthree0429:

othermom
by Member on Aug. 29, 2014 at 11:23 AM

I am not sure. I like the ideas that you have so far

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN