Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Lounge The Lounge

This is the thread that doesn't end

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

It goes on and on my friend..........

ramble away............anything and everything to your hearts desire.

by on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:55 PM

From my puppy:

Dear Human Mommy:  I do not like this new thing you call "work". You are gone too long. Yes, yes, I know Daddy comes home and lets me out to have a romp at lunch but I want YOU. I want you to be here when I nap. I want you to be here when I have to potty or to chase a leaf or bark at the bug in the yard.

I really, really do not like this think called work.  I like my crate but seriously...if I am going to be in my crate I want to be able to look at you when I open my eyes after a nap.  

ON a side note, I don't care if I need a bath or not, I like the way I look and smell. I don't care that I have a dig to china project going.  Oh and while I am talking to you..give me treats whether I deserve them or not, after all, I am cute.

Love Sammy.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 3:56 PM

My middle dd after studying and KNOWING her words, flunked her last spelling test. She has no explanation.  I mean seriously?  She is in 5th grade and she knew those words when quizzed. She made a 68. She knows we do not accept F's in this house. She is on tv restriction for now.  I think she was testing us or something.  Not sure.  All I know is she knew those words.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:55 PM

yes, it goes on and on my friend.....

couldn't help myself. :)

School started yesterday. I miss summer already. :/

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL. The dreaded bath time. 

Quoting Thelmama:

From my puppy:

Dear Human Mommy:  I do not like this new thing you call "work". You are gone too long. Yes, yes, I know Daddy comes home and lets me out to have a romp at lunch but I want YOU. I want you to be here when I nap. I want you to be here when I have to potty or to chase a leaf or bark at the bug in the yard.

I really, really do not like this think called work.  I like my crate but seriously...if I am going to be in my crate I want to be able to look at you when I open my eyes after a nap.  

ON a side note, I don't care if I need a bath or not, I like the way I look and smell. I don't care that I have a dig to china project going.  Oh and while I am talking to you..give me treats whether I deserve them or not, after all, I am cute.

Love Sammy.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Yeah I miss summer too.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Today, at Wee School,  I was putting different colors of finger paint on a foam plate for each of the kids to do their finger painting with. One of the little girls said with great awe in her voice "You are a GENIUS". LOL LOL LOL. It was priceless.

The things that make kids happy, amuses me.

Noni2319
by Chrissy on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:11 PM

That's so cute

Quoting Thelmama:

Today, at Wee School,  I was putting different colors of finger paint on a foam plate for each of the kids to do their finger painting with. One of the little girls said with great awe in her voice "You are a GENIUS". LOL LOL LOL. It was priceless.

Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It made my day.  LOL.  

Quoting Noni2319:

That's so cute

Quoting Thelmama:

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM
I am SO HAPPY that school started on Tuesday. The kids have been driving us bonkers dying to go back for WEEKS.

Now there's peace from 7:30am-3:45pm.

We LOVE it.
Thelmama
by Thelma on Aug. 28, 2014 at 7:58 PM

It is quiet without the kids here but I have a 11 week old puppy(almost 12 weeks) that keeps me busy.  LOL LOL LOL. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN