Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Welcome to the Spring Fun group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Spring Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Spring Fun signature to your posts, click here:

Spring Fun Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

welcome spring.gifRobin, Kelly, and the CafeMom Team

by on May. 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Replies (31-40):
MamaSunshyne
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Hi Moms!  My name is Brie and I am a 30 year old SAHM from Michigan.  I have two beautiful daughters ages 9 and 10.  I have also been married to my best friend for 3 years, but we are about to celebrate 13 years together.  I absolutely love summer.  Kids are about to be out of school, woot woot!  I enjoy gardening, crafts and family fun time.  Can't wait to meet all you other moms and swap some summer fun ideas.

gardeningbarbecuingfloating in pool

connie053
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 9:09 AM

hi ! my name is connie.i just moved to reno in dec. from mississippi.i dont know anyone here except my dad.im disabled.i blew out my back on a run about 20 yrs. ago.im looking for a concert friend.they have all these great concerts here.but i dont drive because of my disablity so i havent been able to go to any conserts.i like all kinds of music.would also like to know of other things to do when they come up.really want to meet some friends.im 54 yrs old

kimsardo
by on Jun. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Welcome to the group Brie and Connie!

MommaForever007
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 12:51 AM

I'm Charlene!  I have two kids (2 and 3 months) and I am super excited for it to finally be SUMMER! 

millerbunch
by on Jun. 9, 2011 at 8:50 AM

hey, i'm Dawn :)

i have been married almost 16 yrs.. have almost 5 children..lol  14 dd, 12 dd, 7 dd, 2 ds, and one on the way in about a week and a half :)

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Welcome to the group Dawn!

Quoting millerbunch:

hey, i'm Dawn :)

i have been married almost 16 yrs.. have almost 5 children..lol  14 dd, 12 dd, 7 dd, 2 ds, and one on the way in about a week and a half :)

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:13 PM

Welcome to the group Charlene!

Quoting MommaForever007:

I'm Charlene!  I have two kids (2 and 3 months) and I am super excited for it to finally be SUMMER! 

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Welcome Connie!

Quoting connie053:

hi ! my name is connie.i just moved to reno in dec. from mississippi.i dont know anyone here except my dad.im disabled.i blew out my back on a run about 20 yrs. ago.im looking for a concert friend.they have all these great concerts here.but i dont drive because of my disablity so i havent been able to go to any conserts.i like all kinds of music.would also like to know of other things to do when they come up.really want to meet some friends.im 54 yrs old

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 10, 2011 at 11:14 PM

Welcome Brie!

Quoting MamaSunshyne:

Hi Moms!  My name is Brie and I am a 30 year old SAHM from Michigan.  I have two beautiful daughters ages 9 and 10.  I have also been married to my best friend for 3 years, but we are about to celebrate 13 years together.  I absolutely love summer.  Kids are about to be out of school, woot woot!  I enjoy gardening, crafts and family fun time.  Can't wait to meet all you other moms and swap some summer fun ideas.

gardeningbarbecuingfloating in pool

cathysmom2010
by on Jun. 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM

hi im monica i live in alabama with my husband and little girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)