Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Welcome to the Spring Fun group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Spring Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Spring Fun signature to your posts, click here:

Spring Fun Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

welcome spring.gifRobin, Kelly, and the CafeMom Team

by on May. 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
kerryket
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 11:50 AM
Hello, I'm Kerry and I live in Florida with my husband and three kids:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aleighasmom09
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 3:21 PM

Hello! I live in Arcadia Indiana and I have a daughter who is a little over 3 months. I am not married but my daughters father and I are deeply in love and hope to become married soon. I have a dog and shes a pain but i love her. I am currently in school for Esthetics and I am also a licensed Cosmetologist!

heart4austin
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 5:06 PM

Hello all! And happy Summer! My name is Amber. I live WAAAY out in the middle of nowhere Washington State (Okanogan County to be exact)

My Sig other and I have a 3 year old son. We are currently surviving off just my part time income. WOW!! Can it really be done??

I am feeling a little guilty about our financial situation and the lack of summertime adventures he will have. Soooo, I am on the hunt for free and UBER cheap activities in the area (some local travel okay) which would be appropriate for a 3 year old. Something beyond the basic lake and park every day. If anyone has any ideas, I would LOVE to hear them.

THanks,

Amber and Austin

Earn a few bucks while working/playing online. Check out...
http://cashcrate.com/331909
jo2009
by on Jun. 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM

Hi Ladies!    I live in Western Iowa and love summer time! I have 5 children and 2 grandchildren. group hug

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:35 AM

Hello and welcome to the group!

Quoting jo2009:

Hi Ladies!    I live in Western Iowa and love summer time! I have 5 children and 2 grandchildren. group hug

itsallabtthem84

Quoting heart4austin:

Hello all! And happy Summer! My name is Amber. I live WAAAY out in the middle of nowhere Washington State (Okanogan County to be exact)

My Sig other and I have a 3 year old son. We are currently surviving off just my part time income. WOW!! Can it really be done??

I am feeling a little guilty about our financial situation and the lack of summertime adventures he will have. Soooo, I am on the hunt for free and UBER cheap activities in the area (some local travel okay) which would be appropriate for a 3 year old. Something beyond the basic lake and park every day. If anyone has any ideas, I would LOVE to hear them.

THanks,

Amber and Austin

itsallabtthem84

Quoting Aleighasmom09:

Hello! I live in Arcadia Indiana and I have a daughter who is a little over 3 months. I am not married but my daughters father and I are deeply in love and hope to become married soon. I have a dog and shes a pain but i love her. I am currently in school for Esthetics and I am also a licensed Cosmetologist!

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Hello and welcome to the group! =)

Quoting kerryket:

Hello, I'm Kerry and I live in Florida with my husband and three kids:)

itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 12:36 AM

Quoting cathysmom2010:

hi im monica i live in alabama with my husband and little girl

julietw
by on Jun. 14, 2011 at 2:23 PM

hi i am julie i am a army wife and stay at home mom in ga. i have 2 kids and am excited for this summer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN