Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Spring Fun group! Please introduce yourself...

Posted by   + Show Post

welcome

Welcome to Spring Fun!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To add a Spring Fun signature to your posts, click here:

Spring Fun Group Signatures!

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself! :)

welcome spring.gifRobin, Kelly, and the CafeMom Team

by on May. 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Replies (411-417):
josiealan
by on Dec. 19, 2012 at 7:17 PM
Hey...I'm josie I'm a sahm I have one boy and he is my world..his name is michael he is nine months old and we live in fl with my soon to be husbin I can't wait to get married to my best friend
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
batjmom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 11:06 AM

welcome

Quoting josiealan:

Hey...I'm josie I'm a sahm I have one boy and he is my world..his name is michael he is nine months old and we live in fl with my soon to be husbin I can't wait to get married to my best friend

mommaTLC186
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM
Hi! I'm Tina :) I live in charlotte, NC. I am 34 yrs old and have 3 sons aged 14,13 and 7. We have lived in NC for 19 months, we are from Detroit Michigan
batjmom
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Welcome

Quoting mommaTLC186:

Hi! I'm Tina :) I live in charlotte, NC. I am 34 yrs old and have 3 sons aged 14,13 and 7. We have lived in NC for 19 months, we are from Detroit Michigan
poemcollector
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:00 AM

Greetings from Kip with Sunrise and snow covered patches from Sykesville Md.  coffee

shar7
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Everyone! My name is Sharon and I live in Ohio with my 2 wonderful children who are the Joy of my life. I am happy to be here on CafeMom & looking forward to meeting you all! :)

marisab
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Hey Ladies!mY NAME is Marisia and iw as wondering "WHOS READY FOR SPRING?'!i KNOW I AM !1IT QA 1 DEGREE YESTERDAY BUT FELT LIKE -14 brrrr

I live in northern wi and have two small kids ages 6 and 2 ..i am a single mom and looking for work

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)