They are easy and can filled all kinds of great fillings and kids love to help make them.
To make the crust you can use flattened refrigerator biscuit dough or ready made pie crusts. Fill, crimp with a fork and brush with egg and then bake for 15 mintes in a 375 oven.
Here are a couple of ideas for fillings
- ground beef, cooked & crumbled, tomato sauce, canned sweet corn, shredded cheddar cheese
- cooked, chopped boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded 4 cheese Mexican cheese blend or any shredded cheese
- bacon or breakfast sausage and scambled eggs
- Ham cubes and swiss cheese.
- pepperoni, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese
- BBQ Beef or pork
- Sloppy joes