Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

How do you teach your kids the importance of oral hygiene?

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
  • 171 Replies
2 moms liked this

Healthy habits start with the first tooth and getting an early start on a brushing routine helps establish healthy habits that can last a lifetime. Aquafresh gave 50 CafeMom members one tube of Aquafresh Training toothpaste and a tooth brush and asked them to try it with their young children. The new toothpaste is designed for your baby's developing mouth and is not only fluoride-free but also safe-to-swallow.

Tell us about your family. How do you teach your kids the importance of oral hygiene? Then watch this video to learn more from Aquafresh!

by on Mar. 28, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Apr. 12, 2012 at 5:08 PM

Here are some great responses from our CafeMoms!

We recently tried Aquafresh Training toothpase with my 19mo old daughter and she LOVED the taste. She really liked the little tooth brush that it came with; it really seemed to work well for her tiny little mouth.

-     starreyedcutie

We recently got to try the new Aquafresh kids brush and toothpaste made for ages 3mo to 24 mos.   The brush is the perfect size for his hand and his mouth; so he could brush on his own with minimal direction from mom!

-     preciouspkgs 

My 17 month old daughter Charlotte loved the taste of the Aquafresh training tooth paste and the colorful brush.   The Aquafresh website was awesome and helpful. Charlotte loved the video and the brushing song and the Nurdles are so cute! 

-     Audreesmommy757 

Kiwismommy19
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 6:13 PM
Can't wait to read these!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liansmommie
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this

awesome!

MamaBear2cubs
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:05 PM

I got the email for this one fingers crossed I get picked!

mamacalifornia
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM

Awesome!

PEEK05
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:56 PM

I show my kids how important it is by having them in the bathroom every single time I brush my teeth. That's when they get theirs brushed/brush their teeth too. My 3 year old always asks to brush her teeth, lol.

MamaCaram
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 9:02 PM
I have a two and three yo and they love brushing their teeth. We just tell them they gave to keep them clean so thier mouth isn't yucky. They also love going to the dentist (crazy right!). My three yo gets cleanings, exams and xrays by herself ( she doesn't want me to go with her :( ) They brush at least twice a day and a few times when they sneak it in after going potty lol
snuggiewoogie
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 1:41 PM

My daugther just got her braces put on. So now I'm really helping her with Brushing and Flossing......

dusky_rose
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:24 AM

My youngest son is 4 going on 5 and I have always encouraged him to brush his teeth. I buy him those cute character tooth brushes to make brushing more fun. Awesome influencer! I tried the non fluoride type of toothpaste when we were starting out.

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

ceciliam
by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM

My son just took to brushing his teeth and flossing with no issues. He does it without even needing to be reminded.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN