Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Help me find a bra, please! *PIOG*

Posted by   + Show Post

I've recently lost a lot of weight (yay!), and my bra size went from 36D to 34D. Wish it'd went to C, but oh well. Anyway, I went to buy a couple new bras in my favorite one yesterday and couldn't find it. Looked online and found one place with it that charges double what I'd pay at the store. Boo! I want a bra with NO padding (I got enough of a natural chest, I don't want/need any extra on there), underwire, and soft. My favorite is the Extreme Comfort bra by Fruit of the Loom, but the I can't find my new size in that one except for that one place right now. Anyone have any suggestions, recommendations for a comfy bra that has no padding, is soft, has underwire and won't cost me an arm and a leg?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (11-20):
Moms_Angels1960
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM

I wished I could help you I am only a "C" and I don't want any padding or underwire either & it's hard to find any one reason why I haven't boughten any bras in a few years. Good Luck though.

kimmiegiggler
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i hate bra shopping! I am a 40 DD or a 42DDD!

Mbpeaceful12
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Does fruit of the loom have a website that you can directly order from? How about amazon.com?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM

It's not been made in the size I need for a few years now is what the fruit people said when I emailed them. Amazon doesn't have it in that size.

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Does fruit of the loom have a website that you can directly order from? How about amazon.com?

Austinsmommy126
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Go to Victorias secret. Something lined won't necessarily add any thing to your chest, it's just going to help with support and shaping.
haydsmom2007
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:42 AM

I buy bras at marshalls sometimes and they are really cheap (usually less than $10) but I don't know if finding your size would be very easy there. I never pay attention to what they've got over in the D's, I'm a 34B.

randomosityblog
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:45 AM

My advice is to be thankful you can find bras at all for under $80. I wear a 38H.

Kat1127
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Well I know that victoria secert sells really good bras idk if you'd like there prices or not but i think that the price is worth it. the last one i bought was like $45.00 but i loved it. i so need to go get a new one but keep putting off, because i hate bras  and shopping for them...

Well good luck momma and cograts on lossing wieght...

Cafe Kate
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I would definitely recommend getting sized somewhere. Or even two places. I recently got sized and was surprised. I think most women wear the wrong size. 

Quoting Liansmommie:

I would suggest going to JC Penney's and get a sizing. They will help you find the perfect bra.

Loving19mommy92
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Honestly I love victoria secret not only because they are cute but I wear a 38 dd and they have this bra that has exactly what I want full coverage no padding and holds them babies up where they need to be I pay 48 dollars for it but walmarts bra's wear out in 2-3 months then I need to buy a new one rather spend 48 and buy another one when they come out with a new style and not because the other one wore out 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN