Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Help me find a bra, please! *PIOG*

Posted by   + Show Post

I've recently lost a lot of weight (yay!), and my bra size went from 36D to 34D. Wish it'd went to C, but oh well. Anyway, I went to buy a couple new bras in my favorite one yesterday and couldn't find it. Looked online and found one place with it that charges double what I'd pay at the store. Boo! I want a bra with NO padding (I got enough of a natural chest, I don't want/need any extra on there), underwire, and soft. My favorite is the Extreme Comfort bra by Fruit of the Loom, but the I can't find my new size in that one except for that one place right now. Anyone have any suggestions, recommendations for a comfy bra that has no padding, is soft, has underwire and won't cost me an arm and a leg?

by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Replies (61-70):
Lamazia
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:23 PM

victoria sicret the best bras!! and tell us,please, how u lost so much weight?

dixiegurl223626
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Victoria's secret usually has a large selection

Rushn311
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:50 AM

Iget mine from Walmart. They have my size in 44D no padding, I am sure they have your size in 34D

rebmarie90
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:07 AM

that spanx bra doesn't offer any support. It comes in that size but its better for women with smaller breasts. 

Quoting bupkie:

Try Gap body.. or Herroom.com, Freshpair.com, Barenecessities.com   Spanx has one called Bra-llelujah that I've heard lots of buzz about that's supposed to be the most comfortable bra ever... but at $62.00 I haven't tried it....    

Quoting rebmarie90:

Ok this is what I do! First of, padding doesn't add anything unless you buy push up. It is meant to shape you. secondly, 2nd if you went from a 36d to a 34d then you did lose a cup size. a 34d cup is smaller than a 36. 3rd I recommend going to get measured to be sure if you haven't done so yet. Wacoal makes a soft cup bra with wire for 44 and Chantelle has a bra that is considered molded but it is barely molded and it works similar to a soft cup, it runs around 60. 

Btw, ^^That's true, just down a band size from 36D would translate to a 34DD...   but all bras are different.. Especially going to VS, many times I have to go to a DD instead of a D.  

MrsBridges19
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:23 PM

I don't wear anything but Maidenform anymore.

blooize376
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 1:27 PM
I actually found one that doesn't have an underwire and is unbelievably comfortable. I got it. At kohls and its like a sports bra but keeps ur boobs seperated. Super soft, I think they are called, no more guessing or something on that line gonna have to check into it .
dusky_rose
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:36 AM

I just want to wish you luck!

I'm thankful for a hubby that loves me, 4 healthy children, a warm
place to sleep and enough food for our meals... God bless America!

starreyedcutie
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Victoria secret does sizing and have bras on clearance often
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM

To be honest, the first half was due to the depression diet. No appetite, really depressed and lost some. Then I got my head back on strait and got up off my ass and the rest came off. Went from sahm to working 40+ hours a week, walking a few miles at least 3-5 days a week and making better food choices.

Quoting Lamazia:

victoria sicret the best bras!! and tell us,please, how u lost so much weight?

Marilyn.C
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:28 AM

I think you'll be very happy with the Wacoal brand of bras.  They're a better quality and even more comfortable.  Pretty too!  Here is a suggestion to look for on Google: Wacoal Embrace Lace Underwire Bra 65191

Please let me know what you think.  I have a few of them (different styles) and just love their bras.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)