Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

pregnancy test

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM
  • 27 Replies

I dont know if you all know my story... so here we go...

My husband and I tried to conceive on our own for 13 months... and no baby so we went to a fertility dr... after another 6 months and endless tests, medications and procedures we were finally blessed with a pregnancy... which gave us Makenzie, who is now 2...

so fast forward 14 months.. I decided I was done breast feeding... but after another 5 months and I was still producing milk, eventho I was no longer breast feeding I went to the dr... where they discovered I have a tumor on my pituitary gland... which is the hormone gland in the brain... which explains the milk... so they gave me medicine to shrink it... which is has...

we began trying to get pregnant in September... and still have had no luck...Dr. put me back on clomid and I took that for a few months, but decided this month to give my body a break and purposefully tried NOT to get pregnant... because I dont want another december baby.... but now I am 3 days late and still no sign of AF...

.I took a test today and the damn thing was a dud... I didn't get any result at all... it was blank! didn't even get the test line... sigh.... so we decided to wait until Saturday to take another test.... or if AF comes....

wouldn't it be ironic the one month we didn't try we ended up knocked up!?

by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Liansmommie
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:55 PM

baby dustHope you get the result you want!

kimmiegiggler
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:06 PM

I can't wait to get PG again... it will just make December even tighter financially and harder to celebrate two birthdays (I throw huge parties!)

Kiwismommy19
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:49 PM

I've always heard when you stop trying is when you start the baby making :-) Good luck either way :)

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 2:38 AM

No. It would be normal. Stressing about making babies can actually make it harder to get pregnant.

.JuneDiva629.
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:24 AM

Good Luck :) . I know how hard it is. But usually when you stop trying. It happens.

MichelleK41
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:55 AM

Fingers crossed for you Kimmie. =)

jenniferlee_12
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:23 AM

Good Luck!!

Christy644
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Oh the anticipation! I hope no matter how it turns out you are happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charizma77
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:42 AM
Good luck!
Leelee1008
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:42 AM

lol nope, honestly I always say it happens when you least expect it or want it to LOL. good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)