Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

What are you up to on this Tuesday? 5/1

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's going on today?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamacalifornia
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:45 AM

No games or practices tody so I actually get to stay home! Tidied up a bit & got some laundry going.

.JuneDiva629.
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Not much going on today. Just cleaning and thats about it.

Firenygirl180
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
hanging out with my dad before he goes back to NY tomorrow. Luckily he will be back in less than 2 months for ds's 1st birthday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
My daughter is still sleeping! I had to wake her up at 5:45 am to walk my boys to school so I guess she's just tired. I haven't done anything yet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:51 PM

What time do your boys have to be at school?

Quoting Schleetle:

My daughter is still sleeping! I had to wake her up at 5:45 am to walk my boys to school so I guess she's just tired. I haven't done anything yet.

Schleetle
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Well they go to the youth center on base before/after school because the only option for them to get bus transportation to their school is from there. So we get up at 5:45 then leave to walk there by 6:15 its about a 10 minute walk each way so then I walk home with DD. The boys have breakfast at the YC, and the bus brings them to school I believe around 7:00am.
Quoting mamacalifornia:

Quoting Schleetle:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Wow that is so early! How do your boys do getting up that early? My kids get up at 7am and school starts at 8:30.

Quoting Schleetle:

Well they go to the youth center on base before/after school because the only option for them to get bus transportation to their school is from there. So we get up at 5:45 then leave to walk there by 6:15 its about a 10 minute walk each way so then I walk home with DD. The boys have breakfast at the YC, and the bus brings them to school I believe around 7:00am.
Quoting mamacalifornia:

Quoting Schleetle:

momofsixangels
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Laundry and cleaning in the garage.
EbonySnow
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM

a small beltane ritual later, and playing outside with dd

MichelleK41
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM

I did some extra cleaning in the house, made some calls, answered some emails, played in this group and now thinking about getting dinner going.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN