Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Goodbye Arwen

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM
  • 14 Replies

Sometime during the night my kitty Arwen left us. She was a pretty little black cat who was a little kooky. She would have been 10 in July. She was a sweet wonderful kitty and I alreay miss her very much. I've had her since the moment she was born. As I write this my husband is out back making a place for her and her brother is on my lap crying for her. Please understand if I'm not on much today.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
liss05
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM

So sorry on the loss of Arwen.

MichelleK41
by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))  I am so very sorry for the loss of your pet.

jenniferlee_12
by on May. 3, 2012 at 10:11 AM

I am so sorry. I lost my cat in February and it is so hard.

geminitwiins
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Sorry about your loss. For you and your family.

mamacalifornia
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Aww huge hugs

.JuneDiva629.
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I'm sorry.

DixieL
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I understand what you mean. We bought our son a poodle when he was 6. The dog adopted me as his mom and I really loved him. Three years ago we had to put him down. My husband and my son already knew it was time but I couldn't bring myself to go through with it. Somedays he was doing good. When he had a problem breathing I would hold him very close to me and he would be ok. I slept on the couch for weeks. One night I asked God to give me a sign. That night he had a hard time breathing. I held him close to me again and this time it didn't help him. I took that as the sign. The next day was a Friday. When my husband got up I had him get Spunky our dog a lot of good things to eat, like hamburgers from McDonalds cheese all the things he loved and while I was crying I told him to please take him now. I cried my eyes out all night. I still think about that dog everyday and I love him like he was still here

SassyWildflower
by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:56 PM

I'm so sorry :(

Liansmommie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM

I am so sorry! hugs

Kiwismommy19
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I'm so sorry. Huge hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)