Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

How excited are you about the end of the school year?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
  • 20 Replies

On a scale of 1-10?

Are you looking forward to the kids being out? Or are you dreading it?

by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:24 AM
8. My kids come to me all summer and dad on weekends. Its flipped during the school year. It took some getting used to but it seems to be working really good for the kids.

I'm ready to spend more time with them. I'm not over the top thrilled only because I have no plans and no idea what to do with them during the days while I'm at work.

And not having them on weekends keeps them from all the camping and hound running we do.

So 8.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reina13
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I have mixed emotions. Since my son is graduating he wont have all the sports commitments he usually does, but he will be working a lot before starting college in the fall. My little one is wonderful, but I office from home, so that can be challenging when he is in my office wanting to know 'is it time for you to get off work, Mommy" every 5 minutes...lol

I would say, my excitement level is about a 7.

.JuneDiva629.
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:42 AM

I'm going to say about a 6. Sad to see my youngest finish kindergarden and they will all be here all summer. Driving me crazy. lol.

MichelleK41
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:44 AM

I'm glad it will be summer break. All the driving stops for a while and I can relax more from so much laundry and running every where.  The kids also seem more rested and stay well.

Felicity532
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I'm ready to sleep in! Excited at about an 8.

jenniferlee_12
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Well the only thing that will change for me is that I won't have to wake them up at 6.

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:58 AM

In a way I'm glad it almost done I'l get to sleep in a little more and not have to set the clock to wake up. I'm dreading that she will probably get bored in a hurry and start making me nuts! lol....

Moms_Angels1960
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:00 PM
I'm very excited not only do I get to be home yeah I work at the school I get to be with my daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacalifornia
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:20 PM

9 it means less running around for me, down time for my kids

Charlenerjs
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
11!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN