Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a lot of mommy friends?

Posted by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 21 Replies

Do you have a lot of mommy friends or is it tough for you to meet moms with kids similar ages to your own?

by on May. 10, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenniferlee_12
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Just on here.

jbyrd898
by on May. 10, 2012 at 11:38 AM

no, i dont have a lot of mom friends. I need more!

mamacalifornia
by on May. 10, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I have a few very dear friends who are also mommys who I communicate with almost daily

snuggiewoogie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Just a few!

EbonySnow
by on May. 10, 2012 at 1:21 PM

a couple

SassyWildflower
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:22 PM

Hmm..There's only one i'm closer to. I would love to meet new friends--Maybe when DD is in school it will be easier.

Liansmommie
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:24 PM

I don't know many moms with kids Lian's age. They are either older or much younger.

JBbean
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM

I have none. If you saw where I lived, you'd understand why. Doesn't make it any easier though

lovemy3littles
by on May. 10, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I have a few mommy friends that have kids the same age as my youngest two, but not really any that have a child the same age as my oldest. 

It makes it hard to really do much with them kid related, because of the age difference.  If we went somewhere the babies would enjoy, my oldest would get really bored.  And then if we went somewhere my oldest would enjoy, there wouldn't be much for the babies to do. 

My hubby has friends with kids my oldest son's age though, so sometimes he takes our oldest and hangs with them while I take the babies and hang out with the mommies with younger kids.  Doesn't happen very often though.  When we both have time off at the same time, we tend to spend it together.   

Kiwismommy19
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Mainly on here. My bff/sister has a girl two years younger than Kyra and they call each other sisters sometimes, that's the closest thing to a mommy friend in the area I have. But all my other besties are on here, scattered around the country.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)