A few weeks ago we went to Stone Mountain Park. We loved it so much that I decided to get an annual membership. There is so much to do there that we didn't even finish half of the entertainment and attractions the first day. I had originally planned to return tomorrow for the laser show and fireworks but decided that avoiding a big crowd would be best.
I could spend hours talking about how wonderful Stone Mountain Park is. One of my favorite things is their policy allowing non-catered food to be brought into the park. So, we decided to take advantage of this and have a picnic on the lawn while waiting for the laser show.
We had a great time and will definitely be coming back to enjoy more of Stone Mountain Park.
Know Before You Go-
* The laser show is free with your $10 parking permit.
* Annual parking permits are available for $35 for non members and $20 for members.
* More information about memberships and what Stone Mountain has to offer can be found here- http://www.stonemountainpark.com/
* Check the laser show schedule before heading out.
* You can bring coolers, chairs, and blankets into the park to watch the laser show.
* $mart Mom Tip- Take advantage of their food policy. It is $10 a person for unlimited popcorn and drink. We brought our own popcorn and drink for $1.33 a person.
Join us on our 1 year challenge- Jeremy's 365 Day Adventure