Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

What has been....?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

your favorite memory of this Summer so far?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MorningStarMom
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM

I have many..

-My son turned 4 yesterday, watching him blow out his candle's and telling EVERYONE else happy birthday just put the biggest smile on my face :) ....

Then a few weeks ago My husband & I picked up my 3 nieces and took them, along with our own two to the local orchard...They played and had SO much fun, we also took them on a hike that day..It seems like I don't get to spend alot of time with them..So to be able to do something nice for them made my heart feel good :)

and the 4th of July-We went bowling with EVERYONE in my family, it was awesome...Then we finished the day by having a BBQ at my house and shooting off fire works..Just being all together was awesome:)

and our trips to Cave City have been awesome, the jumping pillow(huge trampoline) looking at horses and just being out of the city, awesome :)

From our picnics as a family, to playground time, and everything else we do this has been a great Summer so far :)

MichelleK41
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Seeing our kids still having some even thought their Granny went through serious surgery.

MorningStarMom
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:21 PM

Quoting MichelleK41:

Seeing our kids still having some even thought their Granny went through serious surgery.

Oh no...Hope their granny is gonna be okay..

MichelleK41
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah she is in the recovery process but doing good. Thanks =)

Quoting MorningStarMom:

Quoting MichelleK41:

Oh no...Hope their granny is gonna be okay..

snuggiewoogie
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hmmm........ I will have to think about this one! lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)