Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Kids doing over their ssummer break?

Are you seeing them more or less?

If your teen goes to the mall at what age do you feel its ok to go unchaperoned but with friends?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Replies (11-15):
SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you =) She's a mess for sure.

I think Gabby will do well. She is all 'LET'S DO THIS'.. lOl.. cracks me up.

Hope your DD continues to stay healthy!

Quoting MichelleK41:

I did and she is just too cute!  For us DD liked K and then got to missing us and then liked K again, LOL. I think a lot of it dealt with her staying sick so much during the school year. Knock on wood she has had a very healthy summer so far.

Quoting SassyWildflower:

Did you see the pics i took of her from K-Camp last week on my FB? She already loves it & it was only the practice day! LOL We got out and she was like "Can i go back to school now?"..lOl.. She's so excited. I'm so very proud of her. Such a big girl now.

Quoting MichelleK41:

She is going to love K. =)

Quoting SassyWildflower:

kids are here with me, like always. so i see them the same. (Until Aug.2. DD goes to kindergarten =/)

We go swimming, go on pic-nics and walks whenever DH is off from work.

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Thanks, just trying to keep him busy. =)

Quoting MichelleK41:

Lian always does the neatest things. =)

Quoting Liansmommie:

Today my kid is practicing to be an olympic class irritationist. We have been keeping busy this summer.

I went to the mall alone in Jr High and I would ride miles on my bike to get there. If now is any indication, Lian will be driving before I let him, but I am thinking for most kids maybe around 14 or 15.

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 1:58 AM

The boys are playing outside, playing with legos, drawing a lot, watching some movies and occassionaly we give them some computer or playstation time. 

I've been seeing them more, which is great. I'm not looking forward to school starting.

I would not allow my boys to go to the mall without adult supervision.

MichelleK41
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 8:48 AM

Our kids here like Lego as well, even the older ones still like them. =)

Quoting ShaunnaMichelle:

The boys are playing outside, playing with legos, drawing a lot, watching some movies and occassionaly we give them some computer or playstation time. 

I've been seeing them more, which is great. I'm not looking forward to school starting.

I would not allow my boys to go to the mall without adult supervision.

jenniferlee_12
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:30 AM

My son isn't in school and the nephews have been at their grandmother's and aunt and uncles a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)