Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

What are you most looking forward to this week?

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

So the weekend's almost over...What do you have going on this coming week?..What are you looking foward to?

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MichelleK41
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM

School supply shopping, LOL.

MorningStarMom
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:29 PM

It will be the same ole same ole around here :) just taking care of everyone & the house..We'll have family day Monday & Tuesday like always, which means lots of outdoor time during the day and plenty of movies at night..Other than that hubby will work most of the week as usual and we'll enjoy the rest of our week at home together...

MorningStarMom
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting MichelleK41:

Oh that sound fun!..lol..

.JuneDiva629.
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing much. Just the same ole thing here.

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:41 PM

DD's last dental appointment tomorrow, the open house and ice cream social tomorrow at DD's school. Then..one last big family day on Weds. with the 4 of us all together before she starts school on the 2nd. 

SassyWildflower
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 6:41 PM

neener neener, we finished Friday. LOL 

Quoting MichelleK41:

Liansmommie
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Making a volcano. Of course I have been looking forward to it for weeks. Hopefully we can do it this week.

MixedCooke
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 2:20 AM

well I am going to have to put in overtime to earn money to pay off the plumbing work we need, so not looking forward to that.  Hubby's grandma and cousin should be coming back down to stay with us for a visit, so they will be able to help watch our 2 yr old so i can catch some sleep before I have to go in for the over time.

jenniferlee_12
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 10:23 AM

Went to dinner and grocery shopping and my parent's house. Laundry too.

Kathy112761
by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Not much going on until the end of the week, Thursday I have a Dr's appt and I am anxious for that because I get to see how more more weight I've lost. When I went the beginning of July it was 57 pounds, and I can tell a big difference in the way my clothes are fitting, so I can't wait to see what the magic number is...lol. And then the day I'm really looking forward too is Friday I'm spending the day with my oldest DS, it's his day off and were going to a street fair. We may also go see DH's Grandma on one of his days off this week, I need to take her a couple of pictures I frame for her from our last visit with the kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)