Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

What is the closest to heaven

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

you can get on earth?

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM
2 moms liked this

A crisp, Fall morning sitting in the woods  with a cup of coffee from the campfire, right before everyone else wakes up.

cafay
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a hard one cause there are a few, but if I had to pick just one? When my son has crawled into bed with us at some point during the night and he wakes me up in the morning and we snuggle. Then nose to nose he says"hi,Mommy" and smiles. I don't know if it's the blue eyes or the smile, but it gets me every time.If I could just hold onto that feeling forever.....

MichelleK41
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

A fun family day. =)

MommaTAF
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:41 PM

for me, taking my kids to Disney World or a beach vacation!!

.JuneDiva629.
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:37 AM

A fun day with the family with no fights. Just peaceful.

cutestmom24
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:00 AM
Spending time with my hubby and our dd it dosent matter what we are doing.that's my heaven on earth.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MorningStarMom
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I have several--Most taking place in Montana-It's my Heaven on Earth, guess that's why they call it God's country:)

-Being able to look out the window & see horses running FREE right in your own backyard, while being surrounded by all the beautiful scenery :)

-Waking up super early on a cold winter morning and stepping outside to sit for a bit just so you can smell the wood burning from all of the neighbors fire places..*I* used to do this, and still to this day when ever I smell wood burning it takes me back the that place and I just close my eyes, as I remember every little detail...

-Riding around in a truck, with nothing but beautiful mountains surrounding me, going no where in particular...Listening to all my favorite songs and talking to my husband...I miss being able to do that :)

-And lastly, waking up every morning to my little ones, being able to be with them everyday, never missing a thing...That is most def Heaven on Earth :)

mamacalifornia
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I totally agree with you, except mine wold be hot chocolate not coffee! I love my mornings like this, especially when we are out hunting!

Quoting SassyWildflower:

A crisp, Fall morning sitting in the woods  with a cup of coffee from the campfire, right before everyone else wakes up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN