Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Yay for the weekend :)

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:26 AM
  • 9 Replies

What's everyone doing this weekend?..Anything fun?...Or same old thing?.. :)

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MorningStarMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 12:33 AM

Our weekend will be like normal, hubby works most of the weekend...But we are starting to look for a new house since we're planning to move!..Yay! I'm super happy about it :)

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Might go out to dinner with the hubbs tonite....Jenna is spending the night at Grandma's :)

cafay
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 10:51 AM

Chopping up some trees. Storm blew through here yesterday blew a tree down. Mom is comin to stay for a few days  and I wanna bake. I dunno what, but I'm gonna pretend it's fall and it's cool outside. That's all I got! Happy house hunting!

MorningStarMom
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Quoting cafay:

Chopping up some trees. Storm blew through here yesterday blew a tree down. Mom is comin to stay for a few days  and I wanna bake. I dunno what, but I'm gonna pretend it's fall and it's cool outside. That's all I got! Happy house hunting!

Pretending it's fall sounds perfect.lol..I wish I could do the same :) Sorry about the storm, hope everythings okay...and thanks :)

Kiwismommy19
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Hanging out with my girl until she has to go to her dad's. Hanging out with my boyfriend (still feels weird to say, so I don't know, high school or something) this evening. Reading the 4th book in the demon hunting soccer mom series tonight. Working tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MichelleK41
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 1:48 PM

Too much to do but not feeling it today. Exhaustion has caught up with my body I think.

mamacalifornia
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Cleaning house, laundry, switching food over from the old to the new fridge, helping hubby build backyard fence

.JuneDiva629.
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Not much. Just laundry and cleaning.

EbonySnow
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM

same ol same ol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN