Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Wooohooo for Wednesday! what are you up to? 8/22

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM
  • 9 Replies

So what's everyone up to today?

by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MorningStarMom
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 12:20 AM

It'll be cleaning & cooking breakfast in the AM...Afternoon we might go outside so the kid's can play, then lunch and nap time...After that who knows

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Laundry and cleaning.

EbonySnow
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:12 PM

my hubby is off tonight so I'm super happy!

cafay
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM

Lets see. I cleaned the chair and sofa and scrubbed the carpet, and some other cleaning. The rest of the week is for play-I think. I'd like to do some baking.

MichelleK41
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 2:59 PM

School routines and cleaning.

jenniferlee_12
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Working right now.

.JuneDiva629.
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Cleaning, and cleaning and more cleaning. 

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 22, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I had lunch with one one my good friends and are kids all got to play together :)

Kiwismommy19
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Yesterday I took my exhusband to work so I could use the car. Ordered a new radiator for the truck. Went off on the guy at the store when he asked "are you sure this is what you need? Is there a man you want me to call for you to make sure you're getting the right thing?" Paid a couple bills. Got Ki from the bus. Picked up the new radiator. Found her halloween dress in the first 5 minutes in the first store we went to (black long sleeve long velvet dress with a semistrait skirt to allow for the tulle I'm adding as another skirt to poof out). Looked at ribbon at walmart. Played on the escalators at macy's. Got her dad from work. She went with him and I hung out with my sister for a few hours. It was nice to catch up without the kids (she has a 5 year old girl, Alivia. Both girls will be unhappy to have missed out on each other but thhey'll get over it). We walked around hobby lobby for an hour and a half (love that store). Came home. My bf came over for a couple hours. Just snuggled on the couch and talked and joked around. Fun times :)
All in all, an excellent day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)