Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Have you started thinking of CHRISTMAS already?

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM
  • 28 Replies

I have.  We buy starting September so we don't have to spend money all at once later down the road.  It feels nicer on the pocket spread out like this lol.

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SassyWildflower
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Oh yes. We've been looking at Christmas trees online b/c we want a bigger one this year!

We've also started looking into gifts for the kids. I think we'll start shopping mid-September or first of October & get a little here and there so we're not bogged down and spending a ton of money at one time.

MorningStarMom
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM

YES!...We haven't started shopping-yet...But I've been thinking about what to buy & I've already picked out the perfect spot for my tree, which I'll put up November 1st, and I absolutely can't wait to put my stockings up over the fireplace!! :)

PEEK05
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:54 PM

I can't wait for Christmas either but we do the tree one month later.  I am just soooooo excited!!! Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday of all time!!

Quoting MorningStarMom:

YES!...We haven't started shopping-yet...But I've been thinking about what to buy & I've already picked out the perfect spot for my tree, which I'll put up November 1st, and I absolutely can't wait to put my stockings up over the fireplace!! :)

HaileysMom07180
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

yea, we start buying in september as well.  Its the only way we can afford it.

PEEK05
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:57 PM

Next year, we are reserving $25-$50 to put into a holiday account our credit union offers.  You take the money out November 1.  If we do that, we will have $250-$500 to spend on Christmas without touching our pocket at the moment at all! Whatever we don't use we can just put into our regular savings. :)

snuggiewoogie
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

No way! lol....

.JuneDiva629.
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM

OMG no. LoL!

alf2651
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Yes! We haven't started shopping, though DH and I have talked about something that we're planning on getting/window shopping.

CafeMom Tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

cafay
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 3:23 PM

Yes, its been on my mind, though I havent started shopping yet. But every Christmas Day we go to both sides of the families and I want to split it up this year. One yr., go to my sisters next his. But dh is on the fence, so its been a hot topic discussion as of late.Ugh.

MichelleK41
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 6:26 AM

I love Christmas. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)