Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

First day of Fall!!! What's up today? 9/22

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM
  • 11 Replies

Happy first day of Fall everyone!!!....What are your plans for the day?

by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningStarMom
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

We're going to go on a nature walk this morning & then take the kids to the park :) 

MichelleK41
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM

Packing more and moving. =)

snuggiewoogie
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Cleaning, Laundry, Shampooing the rugs!

.JuneDiva629.
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Cleaning and food shopping.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TwinMomma122304
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

I walked downtown to the farmer's market and looked at all the fall produce and pretty flowers...I bought two fall candles (hand crafted) and just enjoyed the fresh, crisp air :)  As soon as I got home, it started to rain :(  So the kiddos and I are just hanging out for now.  If it clears up later maybe we'll do a fall/nature scavenger hunt outside!

MorningStarMom
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 3:31 PM

We have had a fab day so far :) I'm in a verrrrry Fall mood :) We went to the Orchard to let the kids play, we bought some pumpkin bread, and also some pumpkins to go on our porch...We fed the goats, chased their cat...lol...it was lots of fun...Came home and let the kids try on their Halloween costumes...We took a few family photos outside...Now hubby is off to work and my parents are coming by for a visit :) wonderful day! ...

MommaTAF
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 6:29 PM

We went and did some shopping this morning, then some laundry and had a friend and her kids over, the kids were playing outside while we sat and chatted. Such a beautiful day out! I'm so tired now though and so much left to do, er that I wanted to do. I think I need a pumpkin latte :) 

VintageWife
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Isn't it so fun? I love me some fall. Football, hoodies, pumpkin everything, the trees, snuggling...etc!

falling_leavespumpkin piefalling_leaves

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:22 AM

I am ALMOST done with this fashion scarf I've been knitting! Yay! Of course, I have so much of the yarn left over, I'll be doing another one as well. 

Kiwismommy19
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 8:25 AM
I worked 5:30am-2:15pm. Cleaned house for a couple hours. Hung out with my bf yesterday afternoon/evening till about 10:30. Hung out on CM till midnight. Went to bed. Yep, a very wild life I lead :)
I also texted Ki off and on throughout the day working out the details on a few decoration projects we're planning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN