Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

How do you make an everyday activity a special occasion?

Posted by   + Show Post

As the fall weather sets in, some moms head to the kitchen to make their favorite baked goods.

We gave our influencer moms a VISA gift card and asked them to bake Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies with their kids.

Stay tuned to read what our moms are saying about this experience with their kids. Then, tell us how you make an everyday activity a special occasion for your kids. 

Happy Baking.

( ) CafeMom Team

by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Replies (11-20):
Redwall
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 7:29 PM

This will probably sound stupid...but to me every day my family and I are together is a special day.  Supper doesn't need to be anything special, but if we're all together it is. 

TerriC
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I am so thrilled to be part of this influencer program! Just last weekend my girls and I made cookie pops with the Pillsbury sugar cookie dough! They were so good! I can't wait to make more cookies and will be sharing pics and ideas soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Janet
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 12:53 AM

Hi I'm Janet. I am raising two of my DGS ages 7 Ethan, and 9 Jaden. We are so happy it is fall we had such a hot summer. The boys can't wait for the leaves to fall off the trees so they can play in them. They love to make a pile and jump in them. They also think they are so pretty. It is also the time we start using the oven more and baking. We love to bake pizza and cookies. We have used Pillsbury cookies in the past but it has been a while since we have baked them. We are looking forward to baking them again.

amy7243
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Hi I am Amy I have three kids Kennedy who is 15, Blake who is 11 and Reed he is 6. My kids all love to bake and help me in the kitchen. They love licking the spoon :)

We love to go to a local corn maze every fall. It is a tradition....we always get apple cider before we go into the maze too. It is at an apple orchard....we love doing it.

We have had Pillsbury and of course love it. My kids are excited to try a different flavor so we cant wait to get our card and get to try them!!!

daerca574
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:57 AM

Hi! I'm Danya.  I have a 5 year old son and a 15 year old daughter.  My family loves to bake together.  We enjoy making fresh pies, and homemade cookies pretty much year round.  in the fall we love to make baked goods with fresh pumpkin!  My children really enjoy making pumpkin sugar cookies too.  I think for my son, the best part is eating the batter and licking the beaters!   It has been a very long time since we have used Pillsbury Cookies.  My family loves the taste of homemade baked goods.  I am excited to see if they can tell much of a difference and see what kind of creations my son can come up with!  I am glad I got chosen for this influencer so I can try something I haven't used in a long time, and to share the experience with my children and with other moms.

mamacalifornia
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I am Amber I have 2 kids who love to bake with me! We spend a lot of time baking during the fall & winter months.

We enjoy pumpkin picking & apple picking during the fall.

We have never had the Pillsbury cookies before so we are excited to try their products.

tramcd
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

Hi, I am Tracy and I am a SAHM of two.  Meredith is 5 and Aiden is 4 years old. Even though they go to preschool part time we do a lot of crafts, cooking projects, and other educational activites when we are home. During the fall we love to go apple picking and take a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We also, go for a walk to look at all the changing colors of leaves and pick some up while walking to look at back at home and do projects with them. My kids love cooking with me and especially baking anything.  The last thing we made was a batch of snickerdoodle cookies this past weekend together.  I don't think we have tried Pillsbury cookies, so look forward to trying them out.

fineyouguyswin
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
Hi may name is Mellissa and i am blessed with 3 kids and we all love to bake. As the weather gets colder we do it more and more. My favorite cookie is any cookie ;) preferably with a nice cold glass of milk. My husbands though is chocolate chip so he can't wait!

My husband was just laughing at what a "rough" mission this is for me as I sit and eating my halloween cookies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fineyouguyswin
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Never? *passes out* try their holiday cookies :)

Quoting tramcd:

Hi, I am Tracy and I am a SAHM of two.  Meredith is 5 and Aiden is 4 years old. Even though they go to preschool part time we do a lot of crafts, cooking projects, and other educational activites when we are home. During the fall we love to go apple picking and take a trip to the pumpkin patch.  We also, go for a walk to look at all the changing colors of leaves and pick some up while walking to look at back at home and do projects with them. My kids love cooking with me and especially baking anything.  The last thing we made was a batch of snickerdoodle cookies this past weekend together.  I don't think we have tried Pillsbury cookies, so look forward to trying them out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:53 PM
We bake all cookies from scratch.

Quoting fineyouguyswin:

Never? *passes out* try their holiday cookies :)

Quoting tramcd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)