Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Who, what, when, and where? --Random questions-- :)

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 13 Replies

Who-was your best friend in high school?

What-is the last funny thing your child/ren said?

When-did you first move away from home?

Where-do you wish you were right this moment, if you could be anywhere?

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MorningStarMom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:39 AM

--My best friend in highschool, I had a couple of them :) but the most important ones were, a girl named Lisa, Amber, Leigh ann, and Liliana :)

--My son always says "I NEED to get a JOB, so I can be man like papa, and buy car"..LOL...He's four :)

--I first moved away from home at 18 we moved all the way from KY to Montana :) ..Leaving home I remember the feeling of excitement, it was one of the best moments of my life...

--This is easy-if I could be anywhere else It'd be Montana :)

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:55 AM

Who- I had three main ones, we did everything together: Ruth, Iliana, & Cristina.

What-oldest is always saying something funny, i can't keep up anymore. lOl..

When-I was 18, just graduated high school, took a greyhound to South Dakota to meet my hubby (then-fiance) and from there we went back to montana & started our life..The rest is history ♥

Where-Other than in bed? lOl.. No where really. 

Find me on Pinterest & check out my blog =)

Follow Me on Pinterest 

liss05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Who-was your best friend in high school? Chris

What-is the last funny thing your child/ren said? My 7yo was telling me he told a girl she looked beautiful like Cinderella for picture day.

When-did you first move away from home? 1999

Where-do you wish you were right this moment, if you could be anywhere? Someplace tropical.

liss05
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:36 AM

My DH might have a job oppurtunity thereI might have to ask you questions about it if he gets the job hope you don't mind. :)

Quoting MorningStarMom:

--My best friend in highschool, I had a couple of them :) but the most important ones were, a girl named Lisa, Amber, Leigh ann, and Liliana :)

--My son always says "I NEED to get a JOB, so I can be man like papa, and buy car"..LOL...He's four :)

--I first moved away from home at 18 we moved all the way from KY to Montana :) ..Leaving home I remember the feeling of excitement, it was one of the best moments of my life...

MorningStarMom
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Quoting liss05:

My DH might have a job oppurtunity thereI might have to ask you questions about it if he gets the job hope you don't mind. :)

Quoting MorningStarMom:

No, I don't mind :) send me a message if ya need to :)

MichelleK41
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Quoting MorningStarMom:

Who-was your best friend in high school?I had two, Anita and Sherry

What-is the last funny thing your child/ren said? Oh my we were all silly yesterday!

When-did you first move away from home? Age 18

Where-do you wish you were right this moment, if you could be anywhere?  On the beach

mamacalifornia
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Who-was your best friend in high school? Tawny she is still my best friend

What-is the last funny thing your child/ren said? My son was trying to say respectiable and it was coming out reseptical

When-did you first move away from home? At 18 moved in with my boyfriend who is now my DH

Where-do you wish you were right this moment, if you could be anywhere~ Yellowstone Park & that region

otoole
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:01 PM

best friends. i had a few but prob sinead

funny thing my kid said. well one is 22months and the other is 7months so both of them don't ay alot lol. but the 22month old has started saying no to everything, which makes me laugh

when did you first move away from home? 18 when i movd to be in college,

where do you wish you were right this moment, if it could be anywhere. back in new york

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM

I had more then one best friend.Kelly,Michele,Tracy,Darlene,Peggy

My dd sarah saw an ad for wrinkle cream and said it was for me

I was 18

Disneyworld

.JuneDiva629.
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM
I had many good friends in high school, but only one best friend her name was sheryl. not sure what the last funny thing my kids said. i was 19 when i moved away from home. right now i wish i was on a beach.

Quoting MorningStarMom:

Who-was your best friend in high school?

What-is the last funny thing your child/ren said?

When-did you first move away from home?

Where-do you wish you were right this moment, if you could be anywhere?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)