Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have they decided?

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 9 Replies

Have your kids decided what they want to be for Halloween yet?...Have they gotten their costume already?

by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MorningStarMom
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM

We got the kids their costumes a few weeks ago :) lol..We went to walmart to grocery shop, passed the costume aisle and the kids went nuts!..lol...Next thing you know we were buying their costumes, J is the Hulk and A.s is a ballerina bat :) lol...

snuggiewoogie
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:24 PM

Not yet! She's keeps changing her mind......lol.....

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:00 PM

No.They dont know yet

cafay
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM

Nope. He hasn't decided therefore we haven't bought it yet. But we've looked and I haven't found any that I like either. Selection this year seems really bad!

ShaunnaMichelle
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:49 AM

One wants to be a beggar with a sign that says "Trick-or-Treat". The other one is talking about being a vampire if I let him dye his hair (not happening) or a Creeper from Mine Craft. I have no idea what that is...but whatever. Hubby says it's okay.

Kathy112761
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 2:29 AM

Our kids are all older now, but our oldest DS called and said he had a Halloween Party to go to and wanted me to help him with his costume. So he came over on Sunday and we went shopping to get just about everything for his costume, he's going to be Hagrid from Harry Potter.

.JuneDiva629.
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:54 PM

Yes, my 6 year old is going to be a bumble bee. I just ordered her costume online last night.

SassyWildflower
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Yes. We got youngest's from target ..shes a cute owl. Got oldest's from walmart she picked a Kitty costume.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:46 AM
I got my dd her costume last month she is going to be little red ridding hood :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)