Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

How do you entertain during the holidays?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
  • 130 Replies
4 moms liked this

Entertaining for your family and friends during the holidays can be a bit stressful but it doesn't have to be. We gave 20 CafeMom members a $100 gift card and various Dixie Ultra products to use for their holiday entertaining. Whether it's an everyday meal or you're entertaining guests, new Dixie designs always make a good impression!

Tell us about your family. How do you entertain during the holidays?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Albond86
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I love to cook and have family over for food and conversation! When I get a bigger house I will be doing family thanksgivings and Christmas! I can't wait! I've had family (imitate) up to my house for a few holidays, it's just fun to be around them! We are traveling home for the holidays this year and my father has asked me to coordinate Christmas with my step mom! I can't wait!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bwsmommy
by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

We usually have dinners for Thanksgiving , Christmas Eve and Christmas .. but well im not sure how everything is gonna play out this year due to baby boy # 4 coming in Jan .. which means he could be here in Dec ..

cafay
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Quoting bwsmommy:Awww. My baby boy was born in Dec too. One day before mine. Perfect Christmas present! Good Luck? Do you want him in Dec?

We usually have dinners for Thanksgiving , Christmas Eve and Christmas .. but well im not sure how everything is gonna play out this year due to baby boy # 4 coming in Jan .. which means he could be here in Dec ..

inmybizz
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM

We entertain quite a bit Nov-Dec. We host small dinner parties and playdates.

squeekers
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

since our family is now spread out across the states, we Skype to entertain. oh and we visit Rosecrans Cemetary also.

brownhoney21
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I have a big dinner for Christmas and I help with the kids at church.Disposable plates and cups make for a quick clean up and more time for fun and games.

elwalters77
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Every year we host the Greed Game. Grown ups only. Everyone brings a tasty treat to share and several wrapped gifts.  The gifts are put into a pile on the floor and we all sit around them and roll dice. Each time you roll a 7 or 11 you get to take a gift. When they are all gone, everyone opens them and shows what they got. Now we set a timer and roll the dice again, but this time you know what the gifts are and you get to take them away from someone else. It gets crazy, but it's all in good fun and everyone has a blast!

jessicasmom1
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Sweet that sure does help  , I am not a influncer for this one but I love dixie products they are durable, theme colors and well I like them a great deal thanks Dixie and CafeMom

kellynh
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I do not do a lot of it.... But my inlaws have a huge open house every year
MamaBear2cubs
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 9:20 AM
1 mom liked this

How fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)