Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

How do you entertain during the holidays?

Posted by   + Show Post

Entertaining for your family and friends during the holidays can be a bit stressful but it doesn't have to be. We gave 20 CafeMom members a $100 gift card and various Dixie Ultra products to use for their holiday entertaining. Whether it's an everyday meal or you're entertaining guests, new Dixie designs always make a good impression!

Tell us about your family. How do you entertain during the holidays?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
dusky_rose
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 6:55 PM

We usually don't have big holiday get togethers. Maybe my youngest brother with come for dinner and a friend of my FIL possibly.

Sue ~ Head Admin
~ D.V. Survivor/Admin

arpazia
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Cooking out.
Playing pool
Playing games
Just hanging out:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyTeki
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 8:06 PM
We don't do very much holiday entertaining at our house, but we do normally have friends coming over on Sundays for football or walking dead
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

I always do a big brunch on Christmas Eve, and sometimes an open house or just coffee and desserts.

That is what my grandparents always did and what my mom and dad have started doing.  It is just an open house on Christmas and all of us can come whenever it works for us and my mom just has food and snacks out all day. 

chrissysnow22
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 6:54 AM
We do a lot of entertaining. We do Sunday dinner with our friends. This thanksgiving we will be hosting a dinner.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrswillie
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 7:21 AM

We have holiday meals. We also head down to the National Christmas Tree and Walk of Peace.

countrygirlkat
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Quoting mrswillie:

We have holiday meals. We also head down to the National Christmas Tree and Walk of Peace.

Those sound fun!  Do you live in DC so you mean the National Tree at the White House?  If so then it came from our town this year!

kellynh
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM

I don't..... Lol

Threes.Company
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:16 PM
I usually don't. We go to others' homes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tayanddyl
by on Nov. 17, 2012 at 4:43 PM

I love to bake, so cakes and pies are always available at my house.  We tend to vist other during the holidays.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN