Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Time to motivate myself

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM
  • 15 Replies

I have been sitting here at work for about 45 minutes. I just don't want to go home yet. My son just got out of school so off I be.:O)

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angieluvsolivia
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

I have no motivation today either.  Myself and my two kiddos are sick.

cafay
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:42 PM

Quoting angieluvsolivia: Me either. I have no excuse though. I didnt sleep well, but I woke up with lots of energy. But by the time i got ds off to school, it was gone!

Albond86
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I have that feeling sometimes then I remember I'm a SAHM...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sandbuster
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:14 PM

I did not sleep well either, the last 2 nights lol. My son got up to play at 1 two nights ago and woke up crying at 12:45 this morning. I am trudging thru this week though, grateful for all the hours my boss gave me. 

Quoting cafay:

Quoting angieluvsolivia: Me either. I have no excuse though. I didnt sleep well, but I woke up with lots of energy. But by the time i got ds off to school, it was gone!

cafay
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Quoting sandbuster:Thats funny. My son woke up at 1 last week wanting to play. Why do they not like sleep?

I did not sleep well either, the last 2 nights lol. My son got up to play at 1 two nights ago and woke up crying at 12:45 this morning. I am trudging thru this week though, grateful for all the hours my boss gave me. 

Quoting cafay:

sandbuster
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

Tuesday it was because my son had no school so he spent the day with his "adopted grandparents, (my friends) and they wore him out so he fell asleep at 5. Last night, no clue why he was up.

Quoting cafay:

Quoting sandbuster:Thats funny. My son woke up at 1 last week wanting to play. Why do they not like sleep?

Quoting cafay:

brownhoney21
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Hope you have a better night tonight.

sandbuster
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

Quoting brownhoney21:

Hope you have a better night tonight.

Got my kitchen cleaned and organized and my son cuddled with me for a bit, awesome night.:O)

bwsmommy
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

i need to try and relax .. so ill send some of my nesting your way !

elwalters77
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:40 PM

I get motivation in spurts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN