Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fall Fun Fall Fun

Time to motivate myself

Posted by   + Show Post

I have been sitting here at work for about 45 minutes. I just don't want to go home yet. My son just got out of school so off I be.:O)

by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 3:19 PM
Replies (11-15):
sandbuster
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 7:58 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

I get motivation in spurts.

Me too:O)

I got the things I needed from the store than relaxed. Later I finished all the packing, then relaxed. Did supper, relaxed. (lol) Now I just finished all the dishes and the rest of the trash. Tomorrow will be very simple, take out rest of trash. Pack toothbrushes, walk DS to school then I am off.

elwalters77
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:22 PM
I did everything but fold the laundry and clean one of the bathrooms. I don't think I'm going to find any motivation for that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sandbuster
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Quoting elwalters77:

I did everything but fold the laundry and clean one of the bathrooms. I don't think I'm going to find any motivation for that.

lol

I agree no motivation for bathroom.:O) But then my bathroom is so tiny you can barely fit two people in there.

elwalters77
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Ours too. I cleaned the kids' bathroom while they were in the tub. I started on ours, but ill finish it tomorrow. I'm done for the day.

Quoting sandbuster:

Quoting elwalters77:

lol

I agree no motivation for bathroom.:O) But then my bathroom is so tiny you can barely fit two people in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
powow65
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Good luck & take a couple minutes here & there to breath.
But have a good day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN