Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy New Years Eve

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:45 AM
  • 10 Replies

I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Years Eve.

Wii you be letting your kids stay up and ring in the New Year?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jryberg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:46 AM

My daughter and I are going to have a movie marathon and try to stay up until midnight.  Hubby should be getting home late tonight from his guy trip with my dad so we all ay be up for the new year.

cafay
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I will let our son stay up a little later than usual. But not till midnight. He will still get up at 530-6 tomorrow, no matter what time he goes to sleep, and then he will be miserable all day. But untill hes ready to sleep, we will play games and watch movies and eat snacks.

jen113000
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:23 AM

My kids wouldn't make it. They barely made it till 9 last night lol. I will prolly fall asleep early as well

jryberg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:51 PM

I doubt we will make it either :)

Quoting jen113000:

My kids wouldn't make it. They barely made it till 9 last night lol. I will prolly fall asleep early as well

jryberg
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Wow that's early! I hope you have fun this evening.

Quoting cafay:

I will let our son stay up a little later than usual. But not till midnight. He will still get up at 530-6 tomorrow, no matter what time he goes to sleep, and then he will be miserable all day. But untill hes ready to sleep, we will play games and watch movies and eat snacks.

cafay
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Quoting jryberg:Yeah. He has something against sleep!(;-) Thank you, you too!

Wow that's early! I hope you have fun this evening.

Quoting cafay:

keeckhardt
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 2:39 PM

My 5 year old is with my MIL and my 18 month old wont be up, I hope. DH is working a hoot so I will sleep thru it.

Jessica020410
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Happy New Year's Eve! We're taking the kids to a party at church in a couple hours. We don't plan on being there until midnight, but we'll all probably still be awake at home.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bmama1
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM
Happy new years eve! We will all be sleeping by midnight. Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
shadenn766
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 3:49 PM

wishing everyone a healthy and happy new year

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)